Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,720 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Pains In The Two Nipples Of A Woman Trying To See Her Monthly Flow - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pains In The Two Nipples Of A Woman Trying To See Her Monthly Flow (273 Views)

Boobs Surgery Goes Wrong- "My Nipples Became Displaced" - Lady Says(photo) / Overcome The Severe Pains That Comes With The Monthly Flow With Bitters Of Green / Mad Man And Woman Trying To Have Sex In Abia Caught. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pains In The Two Nipples Of A Woman Trying To See Her Monthly Flow by Neshietdebayzman(m): 10:48am On Sep 07, 2020
My wife normally has mild pains in her two nipples or breasts whenever she is about to have her monthly flow. Sometimes, she also feels pains around her abdomen. She will not take any medicine to relief the pains as she says she was adviced not to take any orthodox medicine during this period. It is really disturbing this time than ever, because for over a week now she hasn't seen her flow, but she has pain in her nipples, but the abdominal pain has ceased after two day since it started. Can this be a sign of pregnancy this time since she is not menstruating? Or is it a symptom of any health challenge? I don't even have a penny to visit the hospital at the moment due to this COVID-19 how it has collapsed many businesses, and am affected because am a teacher in one of the private schools in my home town. The parents whose children am taking on home lessons are owing me 12,500 Naira. None of them is responding at the moment.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING News:United States Of America Finally Approves Covid-19 Drug / Avoiding The Risk At All Costs, Here Are The Six Soaps That Are The Most Damagin / Norland Detox Pack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.