Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,592 members, 7,827,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

say Your Place Of Residence And Meet A Nigerian. Only For Those In Europe - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / say Your Place Of Residence And Meet A Nigerian. Only For Those In Europe (461 Views)

Telegram Dating And Meet Up Zoon Group Chat / Drop Your BBM Pin And Meet New Friends / Represent Your School And Meet New Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

say Your Place Of Residence And Meet A Nigerian. Only For Those In Europe by luka1981(m): 12:49am On Feb 23, 2011
since location matters, let all that live in europe meet here.please if you are in london, america and africa. here is not for you.
ok, let me start from myself.
i live in italy and any girl in italy can check me at, emmanuelmicheal93@yahoo.com
Re: say Your Place Of Residence And Meet A Nigerian. Only For Those In Europe by amefi(m): 1:21am On Feb 23, 2011
London is not Europe abi?
Re: say Your Place Of Residence And Meet A Nigerian. Only For Those In Europe by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 23, 2011
let all that live in europe meet here.please if you are in london, america and africa. here is not for you

London is not Europe abi?

smiley
Re: say Your Place Of Residence And Meet A Nigerian. Only For Those In Europe by MMM2(m): 2:03pm On Feb 23, 2011
what of people in *****
Re: say Your Place Of Residence And Meet A Nigerian. Only For Those In Europe by luka1981(m): 7:16pm On Feb 23, 2011
please london is europe, but we don't have visa. in europe we need no visa to retransit .
Re: say Your Place Of Residence And Meet A Nigerian. Only For Those In Europe by joaoche(f): 8:46pm On Feb 23, 2011
Poster u gata rephrase ya topic man. "all european countries except for london" should do.
Re: say Your Place Of Residence And Meet A Nigerian. Only For Those In Europe by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 23, 2011
luka1981:

please london is europe, but we don't have visa. in europe we need no visa to retransit .

the almighty visa.
Re: say Your Place Of Residence And Meet A Nigerian. Only For Those In Europe by luka1981(m): 9:59pm On Feb 25, 2011
ok, londoners are now allowed but as you are dropping your contacts, don't forget to drop the visa fee and an air ticket
Re: say Your Place Of Residence And Meet A Nigerian. Only For Those In Europe by ifyalways(f): 3:42pm On Feb 26, 2011
luka1981:

ok, londoners are now allowed but as you are dropping your contacts, don't forget to drop the visa fee and an air ticket
Mu he he

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Fat Babe In Abuja / Need To Link Up With An American Woman? / Do You Need A Soulmate? Its Simple.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.