Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,021 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

del - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / del (880 Views)

del / del (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

del by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 07, 2020
del

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: del by Ugaboy: 11:39am On Sep 07, 2020
Re: del by cixak95211: 11:59am On Sep 07, 2020
Landing pages takes forever to load . . .
Did you run a Lighthouse report ?

1 Like

Re: del by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 07, 2020
cixak95211:

At all. I didn't design the landing page only worked on the app. I'd work on optimization ASAP.
Re: del by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 07, 2020
cixak95211:

It has been optimized and it loads super fast on my end even after clearing my cache.
Re: del by cixak95211: 2:24pm On Sep 07, 2020
DanTheGeek:

It has been optimized and it loads super fast on my end even after clearing my cache.

OK i rechecked, your site 1st pic
What you should strive to acquire; 2nd pic

cheers.

https://prnt.sc/ud1k9n

1 Like

Re: del by Karleb(m): 2:39pm On Sep 07, 2020
If I had money, I'd invest heavily on this.

This was how paystack started like play.

Holla if you'll be recruiting.

1 Like

Re: del by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 07, 2020
Karleb:
If I had money, I'd invest heavily on this.

This was how paystack started like play.

Holla if you'll be recruiting.

Thank you bro. We'll be recruiting soon. I'd let you know.
Re: del by QuantumR: 8:23pm On Sep 08, 2020
Nice...
Handle this issue with the hero section.
Device: TAB E,
Orientation:portrait

1 Like

Re: del by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 08, 2020
QuantumR:
Nice...
Handle this issue with the hero section.
Device: TAB E,
Orientation:portrait

Noted, thanks.
Re: del by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:01am On Sep 09, 2020
Please remove your phone numbers from there. Put only email and why use it for only developers? You do know that in Africa majority of online trade is carried out through platforms like WhatsApp and Instagram DMS and a lot of people have complained about being scammed on those platforms. Why not make it a general Escrow. I asked you to remove your number so when you start marketing it that +234 won't bring bad luck to your side. It's a nice idea.

A bit of margin left to the text on the hero section.

1 Like

Re: del by Chiino(m): 7:05am On Sep 09, 2020
Wow this is out-of-Nigeria thinking.
I'd love to be part of this, are you hiring?!

1 Like

Re: del by adelnehis(m): 7:13am On Sep 09, 2020
Make the site a little more professional then seek venture capital funding
Write a great business plan and approach investors.
If no one invests, start allowing user use the platform
Create a great social media presence and run sponsored ads
After you're successful in Nigeria, you can expand to the rest of Africa then to Europe, UK, US and so on

Great job bro

2 Likes

Re: del by cixak95211: 10:22am On Sep 09, 2020
^^ Sadly VC funding doesn't work like that . . . Googling escrows in Nigera returns a swarm of result,
with a popular one being vesicash.com
Can OP tell why his service is better then the aforementioned, why I should use him
and what his USP is?

p.s.: oh i just checked, ur mvp isnt really ready, the page is undergoing a redesign and cannot access customer portal of any kind
what if i had initiated a transaction before ?

1 Like

Re: del by engrjoshua: 9:16pm On Sep 09, 2020
cixak95211:
^^ Sadly VC funding doesn't work like that . . . Googling escrows in Nigera returns a swarm of result,
Can OP tell why his service is better then the aforementioned, why I should use him
and what his USP is?

p.s.: oh i just checked, ur mvp isnt really ready, the page is undergoing a redesign and cannot access customer portal of any kind

You made some valuable point though.

But i think it's time we support our products. The best we can do is to give him positive feedback on certain areas he can improve the system to make it better and then encourage him.
Before Facebook there was MySpace. The truth is facebook wasnt really better than MySpace back then and they share almost the same features but was hugely supported by his colleges, fellow students and business men.
The existence of a product doesnt eradicate the emergence of new product. He could possibly improve and be better than escrows.

Keep the good work man �.
You can become more better, work harder and think of creative ideas to add as your product progresses

5 Likes

Re: del by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 10, 2020
tensazangetsu20:
Please remove your phone numbers from there. Put only email and why use it for only developers? You do know that in Africa majority of online trade is carried out through platforms like WhatsApp and Instagram DMS and a lot of people have complained about being scammed on those platforms. Why not make it a general Escrow. I asked you to remove your number so when you start marketing it that +234 won't bring bad luck to your side. It's a nice idea.

A bit of margin left to the text on the hero section.

Thanks for your feedback. Much appreciated.

The phone number is because we're small and since we have small user base at the moment we would like to serve them the best way we can. The product isn't only for developers though, it's a general purpose escrow product but with some features for developers to utilize all for the end user advantage.
Re: del by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 10, 2020
Chiino:
Wow this is out-of-Nigeria thinking.
I'd love to be part of this, are you hiring?!

Currently, no. I'd let you know when that changes. The team is on a budget at the moment.
Re: del by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 10, 2020
adelnehis:
Make the site a little more professional then seek venture capital funding
Write a great business plan and approach investors.
If no one invests, start allowing user use the platform
Create a great social media presence and run sponsored ads
After you're successful in Nigeria, you can expand to the rest of Africa then to Europe, UK, US and so on

Great job bro

Thank you very much.
Re: del by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 10, 2020
cixak95211:
and what his USP is?

I know about all the competitors and I had a list of their features before starting out. I wouldn't have built the app if I didn't have a USP. The said USP is being developed as we speak and so therefore I can't talk about it.

I am not redesigning anything so I'm not sure what you're talking about. You can proceed to initiate a transaction without any flaws.
Re: del by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 10, 2020
engrjoshua:

You made some valuable point though.

But i think it's time we support our products. The best we can do is to give him positive feedback on certain areas he can improve the system to make it better and then encourage him.
Before Facebook there was MySpace. The truth is facebook wasnt really better than MySpace back then and they share almost the same features but was hugely supported by his colleges, fellow students and business men.
The existence of a product doesnt eradicate the emergence of new product. He could possibly improve and be better than escrows.

Keep the good work man �.
You can become more better, work harder and think of creative ideas to add as your product progresses

Well said. You guys can come up with a list of features you want me to add to the product and I will ensure it's added to our features list on the repo.
Only if the mods will push this to front page to give me the exposure I need.

Thank you very much.
Re: del by cixak95211: 2:09pm On Sep 10, 2020
DanTheGeek:

I know about all the competitors and I had a list of their features before starting out. I wouldn't have built the app if I didn't have a USP. The said USP is being developed as we speak and so therefore I can't talk about it.

I am not redesigning anything so I'm not sure what you're talking about. You can proceed to initiate a transaction without any flaws.

Its fine now, as of when i posted, the hero section was missing . . then it came back later
thats why i figured, you were prolly doing an update, based on the complaint somebody said earlier , about the hero section
Re: del by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 10, 2020
cixak95211:

Its fine now, as of when i posted, the hero section was missing . . then it came back later
thats why i figured, you were prolly doing an update, based on the complaint somebody said earlier , about the hero section

Okay, cool.
Re: del by Xperienx(m): 12:21pm On Sep 12, 2020
"Buy and Sell Goods And Services etc" is too close to the left, give some margin

1 Like

Re: del by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 12, 2020
Xperienx:
"Buy and Sell Goods And Services etc" is too close to the left, give some margin

Noted. Everybody seems to be complaining about the same thing. The issue has been added to the bug list and will be fixed on the next release.

That aside, is anyone actually creating an account to test the backend, according to the stats i have only three people have created an account from this Nairaland post.
Re: del by Karleb(m): 12:54pm On Sep 12, 2020
Why can't we go to the dashboard without verifying our email?

I mean if I can't transact without my details, why can I not be able to not transact without verifying my email? undecided

Why can't I just go to the dashboard and see a warning there to verify my email? I believe this could discourage users.

Why do I have to manually input my ID and email?
Why can't the system help me with that?
The ID is 12 digits long man.

On visiting the developers page, I kind of got signed out. I tried the log in link on the slide menu to no avail.

Fine. Your API is bug free but where is it?
Where is the documentation?

These are what I noticed from my mobile phone.
Re: del by Karleb(m): 12:57pm On Sep 12, 2020
This button does not work on my phone.

A tutorial about how to use the API will not be bad either.

I guess the API will be written in Javascript, since it is ubiquitous.

How do we pronounce the name?

Re: del by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 12, 2020
Karleb:
Why can't we go to the dashboard without verifying our email?

I mean if I can't transact without my details, why can I not be able to not transact without verifying my email? undecided

Why can't I just go to the dashboard and see a warning there to verify my email? I believe this could discourage users.

Why do I have to manually input my ID and email?
Why can't the system help me with that?
The ID is 12 digits long man.

On visiting the developers page, I kind of got signed out. I tried the log in link on the slide menu to no avail.

Fine. Your API is bug free but where is it?
Where is the documentation?

These are what I noticed from my mobile phone.

Nice review.

The developer API is in the works. It would be launched soon.

About the email verification, it's there so users don't get locked out of their account. It doesn't hurt to quickly verify that your email address actually exists since the system deals with emails and IDs and sends out a lot of mails to users as they use the app.

About the ID: you can use the search button to search for users by username or full name to get the ID if you can't remember it or don't have it with you and when you enter the ID the email address is automatically fetched for you.
Re: del by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 12, 2020
Karleb:
This button does not work on my phone.

A tutorial about how to use the API will not be bad either.

I guess the API will be written in Javascript, since it is ubiquitous.

How do we pronounce the name?

Right, the plan is to use JavaScript for the API. I'm thinking FeathersJS or NestJS but I'm not certain yet. Once it's built you'd be updated via mail and on here.

The name is pronounced "Secure" cQeor.
Re: del by pastie(m): 5:33pm On Sep 12, 2020
Great one

1 Like

Re: del by Nobody: 4:28am On Sep 14, 2020
Aren't you tired?

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Developer / Dear UI/UX Designer... / Data Analysis With Newtonian's Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.