Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,335 members, 7,860,825 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:54 PM

Please Help Me Advice A Friend That Want To Play Pro Soccer In Europe - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Please Help Me Advice A Friend That Want To Play Pro Soccer In Europe (230 Views)

Abuse In Women’s Pro Soccer League Was Systemic, Report Says / Play Station Fifa Pro Soccer Competition / Pro-soccer Football Trials And Tryout 2018/2019! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Advice A Friend That Want To Play Pro Soccer In Europe by Footballjaga: 11:05am On Sep 07, 2020
Please nairalanders I need help concerning this issue bothering a friend of mine. He is so good at playing soccer and since our childhood he has been telling me of his desire to make a living through this talent of his then his only challenge was his parent consent and money... Fortunately for him his parents are ready to sponsor him so as to achieve his dream. Money is ready but he don’t have any idea on how to go about it.. please kindly advice my friend he just turn 18 this month but he needs help so he can achieve his aspiration. A good advice will be highly appreciated
Re: Please Help Me Advice A Friend That Want To Play Pro Soccer In Europe by Ugaboy: 11:21am On Sep 07, 2020
I dont have advice gather here
Re: Please Help Me Advice A Friend That Want To Play Pro Soccer In Europe by Footballjaga: 11:24am On Sep 07, 2020
Okay
Re: Please Help Me Advice A Friend That Want To Play Pro Soccer In Europe by ojaysam25(m): 3:09pm On Sep 07, 2020
he should use the money to start business and forget all this malaria dream....a word is enough for the wise..

(1) (Reply)

Martial Was Robbed As Bruno Is Named... / Ourtv Journey To Live #bundesliga Matches / Arsenal 2-1 West Ham - 19th Sep 2020 - Highlights And Goals - EPL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.