Stats: 3,165,396 members, 7,861,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:39 AM

"You A Bastard” – Pastor David Ibiyeomie Curses Daddy Freeze For Insulting Bish - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "You A Bastard” – Pastor David Ibiyeomie Curses Daddy Freeze For Insulting Bish (139 Views)

Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses / David Ibiyeomie Curses Yahoo Boys "You'll Get Accident" / Pastor Fatoyinbo Contacts Daddy Freeze For Interview, To Launch Attack On Busola (2) (3) (4)

"You A Bastard” – Pastor David Ibiyeomie Curses Daddy Freeze For Insulting Bish by OnlineMonarch(m): 11:23am On Sep 07, 2020
You cant insult my father when am alive. Tell Daddy Freeze, the day he insult Bishop David Oyedepo again, if i dont finish him.

Does Daddy Freeze has a father? That halfcast who is born by a Somalian. The day he talk about Oyedepo again, I will deal with him.

I curse the day he was born.

I can’t be alive and you insult my father, I will tear you to pieces. You who don’t have father is insulting fathers. You can never insult a father if you have a father.

http://churchng.com/you-are-a-bastard-pastor-david-ibiyeomie-curses-daddy-freeze-for-insulting-bishop-david-oyedepo/

Re: "You A Bastard” – Pastor David Ibiyeomie Curses Daddy Freeze For Insulting Bish by DonBenny77(m): 11:27am On Sep 07, 2020
I know be MOG I no dey go church but this na True talk sha.
Freeze must be a bombastic element. A human being with loved ones won't make some kindda utterances made by freeze.
The guy is a loose cannon buoyed by social media fans who aren't bold enough to display their stupidity and rascality like him.
He should keep living his foolish fantasy.
Re: "You A Bastard” – Pastor David Ibiyeomie Curses Daddy Freeze For Insulting Bish by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 07, 2020
DonBenny77:
I know be MOG I no dey go church but this na True talk sha.
Freeze must be a bombastic element. A human being with loved ones won't make some kindda utterances made by freeze.
The guy is a loose cannon buoyed by social media fans who aren't bold enough to display their stupidity and rascality like him.
He should keep living his foolish fantasy.

That means you don't know what church is all about.

Daddy Freeze Breaks Silence: If Anything Happens To Me, You Know Who To Hold / How Every Lady Should Adorn Themselves��� / Jonathan Cahn September 2020