Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,374 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

My Mother, My Pride - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / My Mother, My Pride (469 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Mother, My Pride by Ibrahim1212: 11:23am On Sep 07, 2020
MY GOLD
Aesthetic, acerbic and assertive mother of mine Greatful Pride, who is suppose to be laudatory She gives me cares as care give to the eyes When am crying she is also is in deep grief Tease with me all the time and also provided for my cater
A cool mother become a prevail all over me A good mother came instead of livid She appear to me like a dove when am absurdist Verisimilitude mother in alive She pounce over my sickness She gurg everyday for me not to be ride
Today I saw her as my Greatful pride She takes my cases solemnly For us to be in elation not t in threnody She divulge me knowledge about past If I was shun anywhere, mother says try to emulate I now saw her as my angel of being alive You treated me to be great today
Remembering the past A day I sat under a baobab Busy looking around the beauty trees Mother is busy looking for me she later found me under the baobab and started a poem which says ''Child you must to be a winner'' Cause no ferocious no violence Just begging for God blessing And the God permanent grace All all all over you My great mother, my great pride Mother God bless you

(1) (Reply)

Review Writer And Scam Hunter / Crypto, Forex And Blockchain Content Writers Needed / Article And Blog Post Writer Present

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.