Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,909 members, 7,835,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Why Your Business Is Not Getting Enough Conversion - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Your Business Is Not Getting Enough Conversion (136 Views)

Ican Or Bsc Conversion Or Pgd / First Bank Service Executive Conversion Program 2019 (season 4)!!! / Why Your Applications Are Not Getting Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Your Business Is Not Getting Enough Conversion by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 07, 2020
Hi everyone!!!
I'll start with brief introduction. My name is Boluwatife, am a Content Creator, upcoming Copywriter and Animation/Design Creator.

Please read till you get to the end!!!

Wondering why your business has not been generating enough conversion?

You have your answers here!!!

The ability to create good Contents for your business has a lot to do with your progress and level of conversion���

Yea!!! Behind every successful business, there's a good Content Creator ��
Your business needs good Contents to progress!!!
You may be wondering what I mean by this. I'll explain���

This takes us to CONTENT MARKETING

You can call it value added marketing.

CONTENT CREATION is a means of adding value to a business without necessarily selling immediately. That is why it is called value added marketing. It helps in adding value to your brand or business in preparation for making sales later. People get to have confidence in your brand when you give them value for what you're about to offer them, like solving their problems with information.

Content marketing is showing people a problem and prescribing your product as the solution to it.
Notice the word PRESCRIBE.You're not pushing or forcing them to buy. You're just coercing them.
In Content Marketing, You are leading people to make choices they would have made anyway.
But now,in your direction.

Where can you apply content marketing
Instagram posts
Facebook posts
Nairaland posts
WhatsApp Status post and many other platforms

Study and use the art of Content Marketing today, then thank me later!!!

Have you learned something? hit the like button!!!
Your comments are also welcome in the comment section.

Thanks for reading

(1) (Reply)

Online/classroom Training On Cad, Piping, Petrel / Who Should Take A Career In Broadcasting? / Learn To Make Cool Cash To Your Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.