Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Pastor-david-ibiyeomie-slams-daddy-freeze-promises-arrested. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pastor-david-ibiyeomie-slams-daddy-freeze-promises-arrested. (146 Views)

Pastor David Ibiyeomie Raises Member, Kenebi Okoko Who Died Undergoing Surgery / You Are Irresponsible If You Are Not Married At 35 – Pastor David Ibiyeomie / You Are Irresponsible, If You Are Not Married At 35 – Pastor David Ibiyeomie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor-david-ibiyeomie-slams-daddy-freeze-promises-arrested. by Basoenewokoma(m): 11:35am On Sep 07, 2020
Pastor David Ibiyeomie recently put Daddy Freeze on blast - Recall the controversial OAP had tackled Bishop Oyedepo over his remarks about submission in marriage - Ibiyeomie reacted by slamming Freeze during one of his sermons, calling him 'a bastard who has no wife' PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see Legit.ng News on your Facebook News Feed! A video of Pastor David Ibiyeomie blasting Daddy Freeze is currently trending on social media and it has got Nigerians buzzing with mixed reactions. Recall earlier on, Legit.ng reported the news of how the controversial OAP reacted to Bishop David Oyedepo's recent comment about marriage. According to the man of God, the only way to a fruitful marriage is submission on the part of the wife. Reacting to this, Ibiyeomie called Freeze a bastard, claiming he is a Somalian and a half-caste. According to him, the next time Freeze tried to insult his 'father' (Oyedepo), he'd have him arrested. PAY ATTENTION: Do you have news to share? Contact Legit.ng instantly Pastor David Ibiyeomie slams Daddy Freeze, promises to get him arrested Source: Instagram Much to the excitement of his congregation, he said:"Insult me I won't talk but insulting Oyedepo. That bastard! Tell him any day I hear him talk about Oyedepo..do they know his father? Does Daddy Freeze have a father? Who is his father? That half-caste who is born by a Somalian. The day I hear him insult Oyedepo again, I'll deal with him. Oyedepo will not talk but I can't be alive and you'll insult my father. Who gave birth to him? If he has a father, let him show us his father's picture. Somebody they gave birth to in a ship. Does he look like a Nigerian? That's a Somalian. I curse the day he was born. Insult my father when I'm alive? I can't take it. I'll tear you to pieces, you bastard. I'll kill you, I'll arrest you. People who have fathers don't insult fathers. He's insulting because he has no father. You can never insult a father if you have a father. Tell him, this is the last day he talks about Oyedepo. Let him show us his father's picture if he has a father. A man who cannot marry, he has no wife. He can't manage his home, he's coming to talk on television. Is it not his wife who left him?"

(1) (Reply)

Truth You Were Never Told In The University / Trump Nominated For Nobel Peace Prize Following Israel-uae Accord / The Many Benefits Of Plus Size Push Up Bra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.