Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,322 members, 7,954,298 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:14 PM

Pro-chinnese/anti-us Daily Spams On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pro-chinnese/anti-us Daily Spams On Nairaland (289 Views)

Spams Or What ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pro-chinnese/anti-us Daily Spams On Nairaland by ShenTeh(m): 3:53am On Oct 10, 2020
Am I the only one who is bothered by the endless Pro-Chinnese/Anti-US daily spams on Nairaland?

These posts often relate to generating sympathy for Chinese elements and institutions and often seek to demonize American efforts especially in relation to the COVID-19 and blacks' death ratio.

The monickers behind these posts are fairly newly created, have no history on Nairaland, are often alphanumeric and have no other activity or comments on other posts other than their propagandist topics.

Their posts come in very early every morning spamming various sections of the forum with US-demonizing and Chinese-exalting threads.

This is media propaganda and I hope the stakeholders of this forum understand the implications of this on the Nairaland brand.

I truly hope the mods and Mr Osewa are not powerless in this situation.
Re: Pro-chinnese/anti-us Daily Spams On Nairaland by Jossyroyal1: 4:36am On Oct 10, 2020
Thanks you. It's crazy

1 Like

Re: Pro-chinnese/anti-us Daily Spams On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:11am On Oct 10, 2020
shenteh you are not alone on this one. They have made me to even hate chi nese the more. They spew arrant nonsense in the name of propaganda.
What's our business with them in relation to their creation of the chin ese virus which they deployed to the USA. They may have won the war for now, but I pray God gives Trump another tenure to finally crush them.
May after #endsars we will #endchina9ja

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Earn N2,660 Every Ten Days Using Your Smart Phone & Internet / BREAKING: Hoodlums Burn BRT Terminal, Buses In Lagos / Building Your Dream Home/ Graphics Design At Your Best Quality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.