Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Is Meginvest Secure And Real? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is Meginvest Secure And Real? (439 Views)

Guide On How To Secure And Investment. / Valentine Deal-affordable, Secure And Developed Land In Sokoto, Atan Ota @n285k / Can You Invest 8 Million In A Secure And Running Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Meginvest Secure And Real? by Eagles92(m): 1:08pm On Sep 07, 2020
A friend of mine reached out to me to discuss MegInvest Limited, an asset management firm that receives your money, trades with it and pays you capital and ROI of 20% after 25 working days.

Friend explained that they invest into forex and real estate.

I did a personal background check into this company and realised that while the company is registered with CAC, the website it claims to own looks like a dummy website. I placed calls to a contact to discuss their modalities and to know if they have a physical office and she explained that they currently do not have a physical office.

Has anyone done business with these guys? Please share your experiences as I need to make a decision

(1) (Reply)

We Buy All Types Of Gift Cards At Juicy Rates / Checkout Modern Cottage House In Calabar. What Could Be The Price? / Ibadan Cars And Houses Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.