Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,230 members, 7,829,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Timeless Class Xclusiv - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Timeless Class Xclusiv (133 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Timeless Class Xclusiv by aluyapreston: 1:39pm On Sep 07, 2020
we are a distribution firm that deal on fast moving consumer goods. we are directly affiliated with all the various brands whose products we supply. our products are original and fresh with the best prices. we are backed up by a consultancy firm (Acceronconsulting) and have major supermarkets under our belt as proof of our ability as a distribution firm.

These are the products we deal on:

1.BODY SPRAYS

AXE (with all its different fragrance)

SURE (male and female types with all its diff. fragrance)

REXONA (with all its diff. fragrance)

ADIDAS (male and female types with all its diff. fragrance)

BRUT

DENIM

RIGHTGUARD

DOVE spray

We also sell the Rollons of these products.

2. SAZZY BOTANICALS HAIR PRODUCTS enriched with argan, olive and sunflower.

Sazzzy botanicals relaxer touchups

Sazzzy botanicals protein strenghtening touchups (this one provides protein for the hair enhancing hair growth)

Sazzy waves comb thru texturizer kit with Shea butter (for sporting waves for men and jerri curl for women)

Sazzzy botanicals intensive hair mayonnaise.

Sazzzy botanicals leave in conditioner.

Sazzzy botanicals replenishing hair shampoo. (higher quality than the normal over the counter hair shampoo)

Sazzzy botanicals Spritz. (freeze)

Sazzzy waves hair dynamics activator.

Re: Timeless Class Xclusiv by nexman(m): 3:51pm On Dec 04, 2020
You left no contact details. I will buy if your prices are great. My contact (interbranddistribution@gmail.com)
Re: Timeless Class Xclusiv by aluyapreston: 4:27pm On Dec 04, 2020
nexman:
You left no contact details. I will buy if your prices are great. My contact (interbranddistribution@gmail.com)

0946595319. this is also my whatsapp number and you can reach me with it. I will send you our product portfolio with prices.

Thank you very much

(1) (Reply)

Hospital Security Fencing / Bought Brand New Reg 2013 Toyota Corolla / Buyers Of Leadore, Leadoxide, Manganeseore, Zicnore, Ironore, Diamond,needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.