Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,448 members, 7,954,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:44 AM

Upwork Not For Everybody, Freelancing Not For The Fainthearted - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Upwork Not For Everybody, Freelancing Not For The Fainthearted (202 Views)

Freelancing: Nigerian's Only Hope Of Earning Legitimately Online / Lazy Freelancing Jobs Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr / Freelancing: Nigerian's Only Hope Of Earning Legitimately Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Upwork Not For Everybody, Freelancing Not For The Fainthearted by Toluwarnih(m): 2:35pm On Sep 07, 2020
Hearing Upwork, the first depiction that comes to your mind is a site that pays freelancers in dollars. But how exactly? You couldn't tell. I categorize you as someone who has being fed by a sweet talker. If you see upwork as a site that is very hard or simply impossible to earn a dime, I see you as someone who tried making dollars like once or twice but backed off after discovering that it's not easy. Actually, getting jobs and good reviews on upwork is not as hard as people think. All you need is not more than what I listed below;

-You must be sure of yourself that you can deliver any job committed to your hands in your field particular according to your level of expertise
-You must be ready to build a very attractive and impressive profile, salted to the taste of even a deadman and beautiful to the beholding of a blind man. Any problem with this?
-You must be able to construct a very attractive and selfless proposal i. E, that is your proposal must be focused on solving your potential clients problems, not you looking for money. (Chase what money chases first and money will automatically start following you)
-Your profile must contain values, then the oyinbos grin in upwork won't hesitate to hire you.
- ... If you can ascertain yourself of this points, then upwork is for you, but if not continue advertising your job like you've always being doing to get 2 clients in 1 month wink
Even with all this, you still need someone to guide you through steps you'll be taking. Hey, don't hesitate to contact me on WhatsApp if and only if you are ready to realize your dream of making money on upwork. I mean dollars. A lot of resources available in my library to see you through a very smooth worktime. If you're fed up of writing proposals already, don't hesitate to contact me. If you can't approve an account, dm me. If you have a skill buy having a hard time with getting clients, dm me. 090.3.017.1.7.30

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Strawberry Yoghurt Production / Payoneer Fund Urgently Needed / Business Model For Launching Your Online Furniture Rental Marketplace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.