Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

BBNaija: Erica Makes Her First Public Appearance After Disqualification (Photos) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Erica Makes Her First Public Appearance After Disqualification (Photos) (97170 Views)

BBNaija: Erica Grants First Interview After Disqualification (Video) / BBNaija: Chidi Mike To Give Erica N2M Cash After Disqualification / BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Erica Makes Her First Public Appearance After Disqualification (Photos) by Mowsid(m): 6:34pm On Sep 07, 2020
yommen:
. She came out against all odds or she failed woefully? What is this one saying?
Try to understand me, she was shattered and inspite all the insults being rained on her, yet she came out

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Makes Her First Public Appearance After Disqualification (Photos) by johnisaola(m): 6:34pm On Sep 07, 2020
I hope she leaned her lesson of dis respect

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Makes Her First Public Appearance After Disqualification (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 6:36pm On Sep 07, 2020
Maxcollins042:
The pretense to be cool following her gaffe though. Na she set her wheels rolling come use her own hands carry spanners throw into them. I shudder to imagine the double whammy she is facing right now; getting disqualified over avoidable reasons and seeing her love interest not taking her side and frolicking with her enemy. The excruciating pain though grin

Xvideos go soon wire her one or two million naira plus royalties grin

All in all, what happened has happened. Life goes on.

I swear the girl dey trend for xvideos everyday...she don even get her own category
Re: BBNaija: Erica Makes Her First Public Appearance After Disqualification (Photos) by austinleo78(m): 6:36pm On Sep 07, 2020
Missssii:

I am not a fan of the BBN series but please, educate me. Did Erica have a transaction with her partner before having sexual relations him? If she charged nothing and simply was attracted to him, how exactly is she a prostitute? Why exactly are you slut shaming her for the same thing you may probably do? Does it make you feel like a bigger man? Or it’s some form of ego trip to speak carelessly on the internet because you can and will not be held accountable? You truly need to do some growing up and be a better person.

It amuses me to see people shame others for the very same act they may be engaged in and may even be paying for. Her lack of decorum and self control when reacting to situations was terrible but on no account should anyone slut shame Erica. It’s childish and hypocritical.

First , I enjoy your comment,
Second , she deserves every bit as she can get..the fact she had no reservations is sickening.
Third, we are Nigerians, most of us prefer to sit and punch at our keyboards behind the walls of internet...
Thanks
Re: BBNaija: Erica Makes Her First Public Appearance After Disqualification (Photos) by od501: 6:37pm On Sep 07, 2020
NwekeUG:
BBNaija: Erica Makes Her First Public Appearance After Her Disqualification (Photos)

IgbereTV reports that Big brother housemate, Erica Nlewedim, who was disqualified from the reality show yesterday, September 6th, has made her first public appearance today, after leaving the Big Brother Naija house.

See pictures and video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Os3-QC-1pv8

So this mouth swallow cum like this?! Tufiawa! ALU!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Erica Makes Her First Public Appearance After Disqualification (Photos) by Wettoid123: 6:40pm On Sep 07, 2020
you were not focus at at all when you went there kiddwaya turn ur head upside down that night you were drinking at the party excessively.
Re: BBNaija: Erica Makes Her First Public Appearance After Disqualification (Photos) by snoopanddre(m): 6:41pm On Sep 07, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

Oga to slap you dey hungry me
Birds of a feather reason alike. Shameless lots. We all wanna Bleep and depreciate all em hoes but nobody wanna wife a hoe. A Street property belong to the ...
Re: BBNaija: Erica Makes Her First Public Appearance After Disqualification (Photos) by biggy26: 6:43pm On Sep 07, 2020
MrOjay1:
No amount donated to Erica can take away the taint of being a disqualified candidate.

She had so much promise in the early days until she got entangled with Kiddwaya and succeeded in making herself an object of lustful stares and a symbol of sexual objectification.

Anytime she made headlines,it was always sex related.

It's not bad to have sex as a woman but the manner in which you go about it matters.

Khafi last year had more sex than Erica but yet she still maintains her respect and grace amongst her fans and viewing audience alike.

Why?

Because she exhibited more sides to her personality than just the sex she was having.She exhibited eloquence,brilliance,dedication,love and care for fellow housemates and that's why she's still adored till today.

Erica on the other hand just projected herself as an uncouth,irresponsible woman.

She never takes responsibilities for her misdemeanour.She must look for who to blame.If she doesn't blame Laycon,she'll blame her parents or the alcohol she drank.

Are you a lecturer or an analyst? Sense bro!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Erica Makes Her First Public Appearance After Disqualification (Photos) by SocialJustice: 6:46pm On Sep 07, 2020
Deborah98:
What happened to her face undecided
Probably cried throughout the night.
Re: BBNaija: Erica Makes Her First Public Appearance After Disqualification (Photos) by ecomalchemist(m): 6:46pm On Sep 07, 2020
Deborah98:

She cried all through the night knowing her beauty alone could not fetch her 85M.

She's elegant but not too smart.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Makes Her First Public Appearance After Disqualification (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 6:47pm On Sep 07, 2020
wasted semen+egg
Re: BBNaija: Erica Makes Her First Public Appearance After Disqualification (Photos) by Peace081: 6:49pm On Sep 07, 2020
MrOjay1:
No amount donated to Erica can take away the taint of being a disqualified candidate.

She had so much promise in the early days until she got entangled with Kiddwaya and succeeded in making herself an object of lustful stares and a symbol of sexual objectification.

It's not bad to have sex as a woman but the manner in which you go about it matters.

Khafi last year had more sex than Erica but yet she still maintains her respect and grace amongst her fans and viewing audience alike.

Why?

Because she exhibited more sides to her personality than just the sex she was having.She exhibited eloquence,brilliance,dedication,love and care for fellow housemates and that's why she's still adored till today.

Erica on the other hand just projected herself as an uncouth,irresponsible woman.

She never takes responsibilities for her misdemeanour.She must look for who to blame.If she doesn't blame Laycon,she'll blame her parents or the alcohol she drank.
Talking to someone that is far better than ur entire family
Re: BBNaija: Erica Makes Her First Public Appearance After Disqualification (Photos) by Teddyaiyez(m): 6:50pm On Sep 07, 2020
This girl body count go don reach 500�
Re: BBNaija: Erica Makes Her First Public Appearance After Disqualification (Photos) by riczy(m): 6:52pm On Sep 07, 2020
Laycon isn't her match, laycon wud get there till d last day, d guy wud generate more money for d organizers Dan any other person
Re: BBNaija: Erica Makes Her First Public Appearance After Disqualification (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 6:52pm On Sep 07, 2020
MrOjay1:

Why?

Ten thousand likes won’t do enough justice to this your comment. Well done sir grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Erica Makes Her First Public Appearance After Disqualification (Photos) by Missssii: 6:52pm On Sep 07, 2020
austinleo78:

First , I enjoy your comment,
Second , she deserves every bit as she can get..the fact she had no reservations is sickening.
Third, we are Nigerians, most of us prefer to sit and punch at our keyboards behind the walls of internet...
Thanks

Thank you.

I don’t agree she deserves bashing about her sexual activity. Like I tell my friends, if Erica or her partner were my sibling, I’d be very mad at either of them for not applying discretion in certain matters. Simply because these tags have a sneaky way of tainting our professional reputation. I can’t do what they did but that gives me no right to call either of them an olosho or prostitute. It’s just very immature and downright hypocritical.

If she’s being insulted for her uncontrolled and vile utterances I’ll be very zen about it. But they’re really insulting her for having intercourses with her partner which is just very hypocritical and unnecessary. It also worries me greatly that majority of those bashing and degrading her are doing it because she rejected another guy they liked. What sort of inferiority complex and deep rooted insecurities will lead a sane person to hate Erica for her choice of partner?

This is not an endorsement of immorality for any gender but just wondering when we will get to a point where we can be more mature and rational about certain things.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Erica Makes Her First Public Appearance After Disqualification (Photos) by echesilver: 7:00pm On Sep 07, 2020
Now i no know d egg i supposed to fry nd d one i wanted to cook sad
Re: BBNaija: Erica Makes Her First Public Appearance After Disqualification (Photos) by fuckaholic25(f): 7:02pm On Sep 07, 2020
Kriss216:
Olosho, you're not good. Stop pretending.
I swear, she just fine... her character no gel at all!!
Re: BBNaija: Erica Makes Her First Public Appearance After Disqualification (Photos) by austinleo78(m): 7:12pm On Sep 07, 2020
Missssii:

Thank you.

I don’t agree she deserves bashing about her sexual activity. Like I tell my friends, if Erica or her partner were my sibling, I’d be very mad at either of them for not applying discretion in certain matters. Simply because these tags have a sneaky way of tainting our professional reputation. I can’t do what they did but that gives me no right to call either of them an olosho or prostitute. It’s just very immature and downright hypocritical.

If she’s being insulted for her uncontrolled and vile utterances I’ll be very zen about it. But they’re really insulting her for having intercourses with her partner which is just very hypocritical and unnecessary. It also worries me greatly that majority of those bashing and degrading her are doing it because she rejected another guy they liked. What sort of inferiority complex and deep rooted insecurities will lead a sane person to hate Erica for her choice of partner?

This is not an endorsement of immorality for any gender but just wondering when we will get to a point where we can be more mature and rational about certain things.

You are quite right, certainly I like Erica but her actions in the house even asides the explicit parts were irrational and outright disrespect to the idea of the bbn game..... Threats, ? Disrespect to authority ? Chasing your dep away from the hoh bed To be frank, Tacha didn't commit up to this and she was disqualified.... Its still quite amazing most people still judge with sentiments.... If we care to look deeper, we should be able to see enough reasons for the bashing..it isn't just about the guy she rejected....
P.S I am not against Erica
P.S.S I don't support slut shaming

Thanks

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Makes Her First Public Appearance After Disqualification (Photos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 07, 2020
MrOjay1:

Why?

Wow so it's now graceful to have sex on international tv...very soon we'll be having sex with each other right on the open streets

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Makes Her First Public Appearance After Disqualification (Photos) by KushLyon(m): 7:16pm On Sep 07, 2020
Deborah98:

She swallowed cum na, it's projecting on her face grin
Re: BBNaija: Erica Makes Her First Public Appearance After Disqualification (Photos) by buchai: 7:18pm On Sep 07, 2020
fake smile deep down inside full of regrets, oh! hard I know I shouldn't have reacted that way.
Re: BBNaija: Erica Makes Her First Public Appearance After Disqualification (Photos) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 07, 2020
Abi o with this her elongated face spit
Kriss216:
Re: BBNaija: Erica Makes Her First Public Appearance After Disqualification (Photos) by richie240: 7:29pm On Sep 07, 2020
Deborah98:
I noticed DT too.
Crying, I guess!
Re: BBNaija: Erica Makes Her First Public Appearance After Disqualification (Photos) by kleolouis(m): 7:35pm On Sep 07, 2020
No be person when them say de Medical Center be this �
Re: BBNaija: Erica Makes Her First Public Appearance After Disqualification (Photos) by Hezmatosky: 7:39pm On Sep 07, 2020
That's why our life is like this. We support bad people even when we know they're bad. Imagine gifts given to her since yesterday. And surprisingly all these gifts are from men. Nigerian men are just useless cry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Makes Her First Public Appearance After Disqualification (Photos) by Santsal: 7:44pm On Sep 07, 2020
KushLyon:

She swallowed cum na, it's projecting on her face grin
Some of those cum are in the process of mutating into baby kiddo. To those who think she should not be shamed I ve no further comment for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Erica Makes Her First Public Appearance After Disqualification (Photos) by richie240: 7:45pm On Sep 07, 2020
fuckaholic25:
I swear, she just fine... her character no gel at all!!
The 'fine' sef na only for face.
Men are on a lonnnnnnng tin, I tell u.
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Erica Makes Her First Public Appearance After Disqualification (Photos) by jamilyoggy(m): 7:46pm On Sep 07, 2020
you wey u do how life be you na
Kriss216:
Re: BBNaija: Erica Makes Her First Public Appearance After Disqualification (Photos) by Hndrrxxx(m): 7:48pm On Sep 07, 2020
You talk shyt like a preacher ��
Missssii:

I am not a fan of the BBN series but please, educate me. Did Erica have a transaction with her partner before having sexual relations him? If she charged nothing and simply was attracted to him, how exactly is she a prostitute? Why exactly are you slut shaming her for the same thing you may probably do? Does it make you feel like a bigger man? Or it’s some form of ego trip to speak carelessly on the internet because you can and will not be held accountable? You truly need to do some growing up and be a better person.

It amuses me to see people shame others for the very same act they may be engaged in and may even be paying for. Her lack of decorum and self control when reacting to situations was terrible but on no account should anyone slut shame Erica. It’s childish and hypocritical.
Re: BBNaija: Erica Makes Her First Public Appearance After Disqualification (Photos) by Clemzy16(m): 7:51pm On Sep 07, 2020
Pretty sure she got all the attention she needed. Some days are like that.
Re: BBNaija: Erica Makes Her First Public Appearance After Disqualification (Photos) by just2endowed: 7:59pm On Sep 07, 2020
Yuceeluv:
I'm coming. Let me go and fry beans.

Should I bring Agege bread?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: Kiddwaya And Erica Kiss, Have Sex / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Who Lovez G0ssip Girl As Much As I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.