Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,886 members, 7,866,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:32 PM

Two Man City Players Test Positive For COVID-19 Ahead Of EPL Opener - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Two Man City Players Test Positive For COVID-19 Ahead Of EPL Opener (168 Views)

Man City Players Celebrate First Champions League Final In Dressing Room / Leicester City Players Celebrate Kelechi Iheanacho Hat-trick In Dressing Room / Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Two Man City Players Test Positive For COVID-19 Ahead Of EPL Opener by Amazgist: 2:58pm On Sep 07, 2020
Manchester City’s duo of Riyad Mahrez and Aymeric Laporte have both tested positive for coronavirus.

They are both currently observing a period of self-isolation, in accordance with Premier League and UK government protocol.

Neither of the City players is displaying symptoms of the virus.

“Everyone at the club wishes Riyad and Aymeric a speedy recovery ahead of their return to training and the new season,” City added in a statement.

Mahrez tweeted in response to messages of support from City fans: “Thank you for all the nice messages, I’m good. Stay safe everyone take care of you.”

And Laporte added: “Thanks everyone for your messages, everything is going as well as possible, I am following the protocol for the next few days and I will be back soon, take care of yourself.”

Source: https://amazgist.com.ng/two-man-city-players-test-positive-for-covid-19-ahead-of-epl-opener/

(1) (Reply)

Ozil May Start Arsenal’s First Game Of 2020/2021 Season / United Could Pull Out In The Bid To Sign Real Madrid Defender / Neymar Banned For Two Matches; Di Maria To Be Summoned - Ligue 1 Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.