Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,719 members, 7,809,732 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Solar World( Your Number Solar Shop - Satellite TV Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solar World( Your Number Solar Shop (10549 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Solar World( Your Number Solar Shop by wilmaria14: 10:33pm On Jan 27, 2022
efuro:
i believe this case has been settled in the other room... the marketer can't claim ignorance of this deal.
thanks for your warning i wont like to deal with such marketer because u wont like such bitter experience.

and for the marketer ....accept responsibility.
We cleared it out

Re: Solar World( Your Number Solar Shop by drnsoha(m): 5:27pm On Jan 28, 2022
efuro:
i believe this case has been settled in the other room... the marketer can't claim ignorance of this deal.
thanks for your warning i wont like to deal with such marketer because u wont like such bitter experience.

and for the marketer ....accept responsibility.

Dear Fiend,

For posterity sake, my stance against fraud and fraudulent individuals I am writing to inform you that I didn't "Settle anything with him" neither did we "Clear it Out" as asserted.

Like the famous quote, your play with pigs, you get dirty.

I blocked him on Whatsapp when he started displaying
the attitudes of an "Alaba" boy. I also thrashed the panel and charge controller he sent to me as they were below par.

Another Nairalander with the name OdimbaNnamdi sold me the Charge Controller I am using now.

A good name is better than Silver and Gold.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Startimes Decoder: What is your view about Startimes and startimes Decoder / UPDATED Patch Software For Strong 4902, 4922, 4930, 4930l, 4950 And Qsat Decoder / Watch Dstv And IPTV Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.