Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:53 AM

Is There Ear Doctor In The House? Please Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is There Ear Doctor In The House? Please Help (299 Views)

Appointments With Doctor In LASUTH Takes Months: Lady Recounts Graphic Experienc / Stop Squeezing Your Woman's Breasts: Medical Doctor Warns Men / Little Girl Dies Of Ear Infection After 3 Lagos Hospitals Failed To Treat Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There Ear Doctor In The House? Please Help by fineboynl(m): 4:16pm On Sep 07, 2020
please I have something to talk about
Re: Is There Ear Doctor In The House? Please Help by Edunews: 6:34pm On Sep 07, 2020
fineboynl:
please I have something to talk about

What could that be?
Re: Is There Ear Doctor In The House? Please Help by fineboynl(m): 7:14pm On Sep 07, 2020
Edunews:

What could that be?

I have ear wall pain. probably started from infection. it hurt when i use cotton swab to clean the ear. and if I clean too hard a bit, it remove the wall seal. blood will start staining the cotton swap. then water will start dropping. this water drops will somehow seal it again. it form a kind of white wax seal.

history of how it all started. some years again I had this intens ear itching. and scratch and scratch with cotton swaps. it get to a point when it becomes too much and affecting both ear. at of annoyance I poured in hydrogen peroxide after clearing and there after I poured in methylated spirit inside on both ear. it really hurts my ear so badly but I was thinking it will kill and burnt the gems inside the ear and stop the itching.

that's was the Genesis of the problem. i think it damage the ear wall skin. the ear start dropping water and very painful to even put a cotton swab inside. I went to different chemist they gave me ear drops that didn't heal it. I even want to private hospital they said it's an infection too they gave me ear drops which never work. I went to so many pharmacy but still no solution from ear drops. I just had to leave it like that hoping that it will heal by itself overtime but it never healed.

the only thing is that it stop itching. but painful when you insert anything or even cotton swab.

I do not produce the normal dark ear was anymore. but a kind of white wax from the water. if I scrubbed too hard white cotton swab it will get to blood from the wall skin.

my ear wall produce endless clear liquids thats turned itself to white wax. this white tries to formed a blockage to my ear.

is there are help

(1) (Reply)

30 Health And Environmental Benefits Of Charcoal / Woman Puts To Bed After 13years Without A Child... See How And Full Story / Free Intensive Medical Check Up In Port Harcourt By Effective Medicals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.