Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,119 members, 7,867,241 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:42 PM

All You Need To Know About The Up & Coming Artiste: Olusesi - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / All You Need To Know About The Up & Coming Artiste: Olusesi (591 Views)

Olusesi's Lyrics To The Songs "oshe" & "the Difference" + Dload Links / Olusesi Presents: Kile Leyi (waka Shege) Produced By Samklef / Latest News: Genevieve Dumps Dbanj For Olusesi! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All You Need To Know About The Up & Coming Artiste: Olusesi by frijos1: 8:20am On Feb 23, 2011
[b]Olusesi is an indie-artiste pursuing his music career at the same time working as a Logistics officer in a consulting firm in Nigeria.

Olusesi (Real names: Friday Okoh Joseph) is a young man who grew up with so much passion in him - Something his dad spotted and did a lot to encourage. Having started performing from a young age, it is fair to say Olusesi is not exactly new to the whole music business. He wrote his first song at the age of 14 and used to save up his pocket money just in anticipation of having his own studio one day.

Olusesi draws influences from the greats of Nigerian music like Fela Anikulapo Kuti et al. In his own words, Olusesi described his music as an "Infusion of local and foreign type of sound" to create a different type of sound he calls Afro Pop.

He hopes to be an influential force with his type of music and change, or at least have a positive impact on the Nigeria music scene and beyond.

Watch out for Olusesi as he is currently doing a lot of collaboration work with other artist at this point in time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[/b]
Re: All You Need To Know About The Up & Coming Artiste: Olusesi by 04kaa: 10:05am On Feb 23, 2011
olusesi is the greatest hustler in the music industry. period.! God bless ur hussle
Re: All You Need To Know About The Up & Coming Artiste: Olusesi by frijos1: 4:48pm On Feb 23, 2011
thanks man grin
Re: All You Need To Know About The Up & Coming Artiste: Olusesi by hevysomtin(m): 1:26pm On Feb 28, 2011
Your video is getting mad airplay on DBN TV. keep it up Olusesi, the street is watching. This year na your year in Jesus name. kiss
Re: All You Need To Know About The Up & Coming Artiste: Olusesi by swaggapee: 3:28pm On Feb 28, 2011
has olusessi got any new songs, upload make we hear
Re: All You Need To Know About The Up & Coming Artiste: Olusesi by frijos1: 7:25am On Mar 01, 2011
Thanks ya'll, yeah @swaggapee, i'm currently working on something with ace-producer Spanky (Sean Tero's Choko), Samklef (Wizkid's Tease me), Lala (Sabi--Show ya style) and H-Code (Sauce Kid Na me be fine boy) so you see my hands are full. But in the meantime, i going in on Dagrin's Kondo beat (for the notjustok competetion). That'll be posted here shortly for ya'll listening pleasure. Plus i'm still on my 9-5 ish! @ the same time doing my alaba promo too. so you see, your boy is on his grind lol. cool

@hevysomtin, i really appreciate the love kiss

(1) (Reply)

New Video:kc Presh Ft. Jaywon – National Cake / A Cue -- Moti Moje / Tell This 19yr Old Rapper What You Think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.