Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! - Autos (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! (330198 Views)

Welcome To Cotonou Buying And Clearing / You Are Welcome To Cotonou Clearing And Forwarding Home!!!!!!! / Buy Or Clear You Portable Car's.direct From Cotonou At A Brilliant Price, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (117) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by moskey: 2:13pm On Dec 14, 2011
How much can I get full optioned 2003 Passat auto transmission
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by fire4fire: 2:31pm On Dec 14, 2011
How long does it take to clear a car at cotonu port, heard the process takes up to 2 weeks now to clear at cotonu port ? Kindly confirm this for us !!!
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ceaser: 10:41am On Dec 16, 2011
fire4fire:

How long does it take to clear a car at cotonu port, heard the process takes up to 2 weeks now to clear at cotonu port ? Kindly confirm this for us !!!
Well, I just arrived Ondo state from cotonou yesterday with an uncle. I started my journey on monday and travelled most time of monday. So it's better you should have gotten to Seme border by sunday so that you'll start your runs on monday.

So on tuesday morning, we converted our deposit money to Cefas and headed for cotonou. Took us around 3 hours to find a vehicle of our choice at the 6th garage out of some 48 garages. By 3pm tuesday, deposit was paid.

We couldn't go back to cash the balance and back before 4pm when banks close, so full payment was made on wednesday. The cotonou clearing agent gave us a document and a full payment receipt stapled together and promised the car would be pulled out thursday and brought to the a park at Ecowas area (btw Cotonou and 9ja border) by late Friday - the park charges 5k for any length of time to watch over your ride. Meanwhile we simultaneously cleared car with 9ja customs agent using the document and receipt issued us. Note that they (9ja customs) have to physically see the car before sealing the clearing, so that's until monday following week.

Not been able to travel back this weekend, I intend to go back on monday - meaning I've used monday to travel again. If I arrive early, I plan to obtain number plate (the new one for 39k) - requirements are customs papers, drivers licence and 2 passport photographs. If I arrive lagos late, then that's for tuesday. If I finish early on tuesday, then I finalize with customs and leave with car. If not then it's wednesday. So from my own experience, one week - monday to wednesday - it is.

Hope this helps.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by lander9: 1:29am On Dec 17, 2011
Hi Moderator,

Please I need a clean 4wd, either Pathfinder, Toyota Highlander, or anything within that class- Simply 4wd. My budget is low Max N750,000 to get it to Lagos. What can I get for that value. I surely need automatic transmission with Good air-conditioning. Please let me know how you can help out on this.
waiting please.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 11:40am On Dec 18, 2011
Hello my fellow peoples, Happy sunday.
@sholatech: 2002 Lexus ES 300 we cost you
1.450m down to your door step.

@armagedon: check your mail.

@moskey: 2003 Passat auto transmission we cost you 1.4m

@ceaser: Thanks so much for the explanations, is even better now the past. very fast to clear cars between 3 to 4days.

@lander9: Thanks for adding me on BB,
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by stpat1(m): 9:55pm On Dec 18, 2011
hello, can you send me the list of cars that u can deliver to my doorstep in lagos for 500k. That is plus custom papers, a\c, auto, alloy. Clean one. Saintpatrics@gmail.com.
Very urgent. Thanks
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 11:09pm On Dec 18, 2011
@stpat1: thanks, pls check your mail
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by felixboye1(m): 12:15am On Dec 19, 2011
Hi ykmotors, pls I need to buy Nissan primera 2003 model & I'll like to know d budget for landing cost, your fee & d genuine custom paper asap pls.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 4:37am On Dec 19, 2011
@felixboye1: Nissan primera 2003 we cost you 1.450m with. Original custom paper, My service fee is just minimum of 30k upward,
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 8:08am On Dec 24, 2011
Merry Christmas and a blissful New year to you all
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 12:33pm On Dec 25, 2011
Merry christmas to you all I love u all so much and am glad u made it ‎​Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ u at the top with love from YK MOTORS.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by Onisuru1(m): 11:29pm On Dec 25, 2011
hello,

what is the landing price for 2003 montero sport limited edition, 2002 toyota seina lether seat, 2003 toyota condor automatic drive.

very urgent response is needed.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by bodeface: 12:17am On Dec 28, 2011
Please, what is the cost of 2004 Honda Accord I4 EX full option leather interior with good milleage in CEFA presently.
How much is the full clearing at Nigeria border presently for this 2004 Honda Accord EX I4.
Thanking you.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 5:10am On Dec 29, 2011
@Onisuru1: am so sorry for the late reply, 2003 montero sport limited edition we cost you 1.350m and 2002 toyota seinna lether seat we cost you 1.4m

bodeface: 2004 Honda Accord I4 EX full option leather interior with good milleage we cost 4.5mCEFA, and clearing in border is 170k,
Cheers.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by bodeface: 8:20am On Dec 29, 2011
Thanks for your reply and being very straight on this.
Please, does the 4.5 Million CEFA also include the transit clearing at the cotonou custom end too.
Thanks
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by Onisuru1(m): 8:38am On Dec 29, 2011
hope all the price include geninue custom papers
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 9:22am On Dec 29, 2011
@bodeface: thanks, 4.5 Million CEFA is price of the car only and the transit clearing at the cotonu port is 450k CEFA down to NIG border.

@Onisuru1: yes the price is. With the original custom papers.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by chizyanne: 9:55am On Dec 29, 2011
Hi YKmotors,

Pls how much can i get a toyata matrix 2000 - 2004 model?

The golf 3 is it GTI? how much can i get it?

Please mail me on chizy_negbo@yahoo.com or call 07083171884

very urgent
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by justifeany: 9:56am On Dec 29, 2011
dear Ykmotors,

How much will it cost me to buy a nissan maxima 2002 model full option or nissian maxima 2001 mode full option both automatic transmission

Thanks
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 10:58am On Dec 29, 2011
@chizyanne: pls check your mail.

@justifeany: Nissan maxima 2002 model full option we cost you 1m and Nissan maxima 2001 mode full option we cost you 950k, all is automatic transmission,
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by Karmanje(m): 2:58pm On Dec 29, 2011
k

Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by bodeface: 5:04pm On Dec 29, 2011
@YK Motors
Thanks for your enlightenment as regards my enquiries.
The info is needed for budgetry plan for getting the vehicle from Cotonou, keep you posted when it is time.
Thanking you
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 9:41pm On Dec 29, 2011
@Karmanje: thanks their is Nigeria banks at border, so you we just collect money and change it inside bank immediately, it also possible to cary naira down to market and change it there.

A Peugeot 406 99 we cost you 1.1m for buy and clearing down to Lagos.

@bodeface: thanks you very mush I will be expecting you.
Cheers
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 2:30pm On Dec 31, 2011
:d
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 9:26am On Jan 06, 2012
Good morning in the house my fellow ppls, On my way to Cotonu market see urs to night.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 1:38pm On Jan 07, 2012
:d
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 7:51am On Jan 11, 2012
Working mood, On my way to Cotonu if Nig fail to work,
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 7:58am On Jan 11, 2012
Working mood, On my way to Cotonu if Nig fail to work,
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by Kojiek: 6:37pm On Jan 11, 2012
Hi YK, how much will it cost me to buy Jetta GL (1.8 engine, 1989-1991 model; manual transmission); including delivery to PH. Am desperate and ready to go to Cotonou with u asap. (for use as Taxi)
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by Kojiek: 8:28pm On Jan 11, 2012
@YK Motors, below is the image of the Jetta i am refering to,

Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by Kojiek: 8:34pm On Jan 11, 2012
d:-
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 5:42pm On Jan 12, 2012
@Kojiek: I know it very well, Is available in Cotonu market.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (117) (Reply)

Now Selling:100w Car Vacuum Cleaner / CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA / Free Vin Checks And Reports Sponsored By Auctionexport.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.