Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! - Autos (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! (330258 Views)

Welcome To Cotonou Buying And Clearing / You Are Welcome To Cotonou Clearing And Forwarding Home!!!!!!! / Buy Or Clear You Portable Car's.direct From Cotonou At A Brilliant Price, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (117) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 11:00am On Jul 21, 2013
musa in: how much can Toyota camry 2008 tokunbo cost? With low mileage, below 25,000
Thanks 2008 toyota camry supper clean full option reasonable mileage will cost you 2.3m
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by Nandabiz: 10:58am On Jul 23, 2013
good mornin bros. please can you tell me how much the following cars go for in cotonou:
2008 mitsubishi outlander,
2007 nissan qashqai suv,
2006 grand jeep cherokee
2006 nissan altima
and 2009 toyota yaris.
hoping to hear from you soonest
thanks
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 23, 2013
ykmotors, i need a Nissan Maxima 2003 model. what should my total budget be?
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by kinggamez: 1:09pm On Jul 23, 2013
hello i'm victor from benin how much can i get a nissan pathfinder, or xterra or honda element i really need a jeep for the bad roads in this town ... if u can get acura mdx i won mind pls do help me get the prices so i can adjust my bulget
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by safejourney: 3:22pm On Jul 24, 2013
I need sienna 2001 from Cotonou very urgent, how much will cost me?
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 7:35am On Jul 25, 2013
[quote author=Nandabiz]good mornin bros. please can you tell me how much the following cars go for in cotonou:
Thanks......
2008 mitsubishi outlander: outlander 2008 will cost you 2m.
2007 nissan qashqai suv: sorry no idea.
2006 grand jeep cherokee: o6 cherokee will cost 2.850m.
2006 nissan altima: 06 altima will cost you 1.7m
and 2009 toyota yaris: will cost you 2.4m.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 7:40am On Jul 25, 2013
austengold: ykmotors, i need a Nissan Maxima 2003 model. what should my total budget be?
Thanks, 2003 Nissan maximal will cost you 1.050m.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 7:45am On Jul 25, 2013
kinggamez: hello i'm victor from benin how much can i get a nissan pathfinder, or xterra or honda element i really need a jeep for the bad roads in this town ... if u can get acura mdx i won mind pls do help me get the prices so i can adjust my budget
Sir pls can you indicate the year model of each of dis cars you want, or you tell me your maximum budget.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 7:48am On Jul 25, 2013
safe journey:
I need sienna 2001 from Cotonou very urgent, how much will cost me?
2001 toyota sienna will cost you 1.1m down to Lag.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by UnimkeAk(m): 7:58am On Jul 25, 2013
I'm interested in gting a Honda EOD or a Peugeot 406.. Prices pls ?
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by bewaje: 10:04am On Jul 25, 2013
Sir, how much can I land a range rover hse 2003 or 2004 model.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 9:20am On Jul 27, 2013
Unimke_Ak: I'm interested in gting a Honda EOD or a Peugeot 406.. Prices pls ?
Thanks, I have both in my office right now in Nig.......... EOD will cost you 1.450m and 406 peugeot will cost you 1m

Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 12:56pm On Jul 27, 2013
Happy weekend
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 1:58am On Jul 28, 2013
New cars just arrived pla call me on 08038647373
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by lifestyle1(m): 8:33am On Jul 28, 2013
Hello, please between VW Golf MK 3 GTi and VW Golf MK 3 cl, or VW Golf MK3 GL TDi (1996 -1998) (full options) which one do you recommend and how much will bring it to Lagos. can you upload the picture if you have it.

I need a car that is "sportish" in look and rugged at the same time. cool
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by AKMoney1(m): 9:05am On Jul 28, 2013
pls give me
quotation for a clean
and non accidental
Toyota Avalon 2001
and 2003 models.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 8:43am On Jul 29, 2013
life_style: Hello, please between VW Golf MK 3 GTi and VW Golf MK 3 cl, or VW Golf MK3 GL TDi (1996 -1998) (full options) which one do you recommend and how much will bring it to Lagos. can you upload the picture if you have it.

I need a car that is "sportish" in look and rugged at the same time. cool
Thanks: all golf3 are good anf strong as well once you buy the that carry 1.8L engine. But in all GTI is very fine and sportsh infact I see one in cotonu that is very fine blue color alloy, with climate control a/C radio as well. 600k down to lagos
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 8:56am On Jul 29, 2013
AK Money: pls give me
quotation for a clean
and non accidental
Toyota Avalon 2001
and 2003 models.
Very clean and good sound engine accidenter free, 2001 toyota avalon is 1.150m while 2003 is 1.350m.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by AKMoney1(m): 9:31am On Jul 29, 2013
ykmotors:
Very clean and good sound engine accidenter free, 2001 toyota avalon is 1.150m while 2003 is 1.350m.

Ok boss but can i get the 2001 model for 1m and the 2003 for 1.2m? Also what's the procedures and how many days will it takes to deliver and hope all the documents will be complete.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by MohammedNazeer(m): 11:02am On Jul 29, 2013
Please can you help me with price of under listed vehicles
1. Vento 98 Model American Spec (Full Option)
2. Camry Tiny Light 99 Model (Full Option)
3. Golf 3 (Full Option)
4. Golf 4 (Full Option)
5. Passat (Full Option) Saloon
Please let me have both Auto and Manual price
Inbox me @ kazaure1@gmail.com
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 29, 2013
just post d prices here, pls
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by lifestyle1(m): 12:16pm On Jul 29, 2013
ykmotors:
Thanks: all golf3 are good anf strong as well once you buy the that carry 1.8L engine. But in all GTI is very fine and sportsh infact I see one in cotonu that is very fine blue color alloy, with climate control a/C radio as well. 600k down to lagos

I would love to see the picture of the GTi you are talking about. hope it has CD Player and hope its manual gear?

and as for the price, can i own it for #550k.

waiting for your response.

1 Like

Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 11:32pm On Jul 29, 2013
AK Money:

Ok boss but can i get the 2001 model for 1m and the 2003 for 1.2m? Also what's the procedures and how many days will it takes to deliver and hope all the documents will be complete.
Those prices I gave you is the best for grade cars... With their papers.... That is the best I can do bross.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by MohammedNazeer(m): 5:08am On Jul 30, 2013
Please can you help me with price of under listed vehicles
3. Golf 3 (Full Option)
4. Golf 4 (Full Option)

1 Like

Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by trogger: 10:28am On Jul 31, 2013
ykmotors:
Morning, thanks so much, all my word are 100% real but still I can't boast on myself.... Just try it and see how real I am, my company is registered name Govt approved, Y.K MOTORS......
2003 nissan xterral will cost you 1.2m.

You say your company is registered and government approved?

What is the full address of your company.
Phone contacts, email etc
And what is your name.

This is important for verification purpose if I wish to do business with you.

Many people calling themselves 'agents' on NL are scammers.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 31, 2013
,not to bother u.
My budget is low.
Can u run me a list of fuel
economy, durable, and easy to
maintain tokunbo cars I get get
from N500k and below?
Urgent, pls.
u may snd me a mail, if wish-
muhrisen@yahoo.com. tanx,not to bother u.
My budget is low.
from N500k and below?
Urgent, pls.
muhrisen@yahoo.com. tanx
,not to bother u.
My budget is low.
from N500k and below?
Urgent, pls.
muhrisen@yahoo.com. tanx
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by bazzii: 11:58am On Aug 01, 2013
how much will 2002 - 2004 Toyota Corolla 1.6 T3 Five-Door cost to PH
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by Oluabayomi1(m): 5:03am On Aug 04, 2013
YK MOTORS,
1. pls i need golf II from cotonou to Lag. how much ll it cost?
2. can i get a fairly used golf III car in naija office btw 350k to 400k coz i intend using it for taxi in abuja
i ll appreciate ur quick response
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by Od31(m): 9:58am On Aug 04, 2013
please how much is 2007 Ford Edge low mileage how long for delivery to Lagos?
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 2:41am On Aug 06, 2013
Mohammed Nazeer: Please can you help me with price of under listed vehicles
3. Golf 3 (Full Option)
4. Golf 4 (Full Option)
Thanks, and am so sorry for the late reply......
1): 98 V/W vento full options automatic A/C will cost you 600k, while manual A/C will cost you 550k.
2): 99 toyota camry tinlight full options automatic A/C will cost you 850k, while manual A/C will cost you 900k.
3): golf3 automatic A/C will cost you 600k, while manual A/C will cost you 550k.
4): golf4 automatic A/C will cost you 750k, while manual A/C will cost you 700k.
5): passat automatic A/C will cost you 550k, while manual will cost you 500k.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 3:08am On Aug 06, 2013
trogger:

You say your company is registered and government approved?

What is the full address of your company.
Phone contacts, email etc
And what is your name.

This is important for verification purpose if I wish to do business with you.

Many people calling themselves 'agents' on NL are scammers.
Thanks... As I said earlier am 100% real is cars business, my office is located @ #90, J. Oluwambe House Temidire Ijeja Road,
Abeokuta, Ogun State. And the full name of my company is Y.K. MOTORS.
Also have my brother's in cars dealers business @ ABC bus stop Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja Lagos.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 3:10am On Aug 06, 2013
ninz: ,not to bother u.
My budget is low.
from N500k and below?
Urgent, pls.
muhrisen@yahoo.com. tanx,not to bother u.
My budget is low.
from N500k and below?
Urgent, pls.
muhrisen@yahoo.com. tanx
,not to bother u.
My budget is low.
from N500k and below?
Urgent, pls.
muhrisen@yahoo.com. tanx
Thanks, pls check your mail and get back to me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (117) (Reply)

Now Selling:100w Car Vacuum Cleaner / CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA / Free Vin Checks And Reports Sponsored By Auctionexport.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.