Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! - Autos (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! (329585 Views)

Welcome To Cotonou Buying And Clearing / You Are Welcome To Cotonou Clearing And Forwarding Home!!!!!!! / Buy Or Clear You Portable Car's.direct From Cotonou At A Brilliant Price, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (117) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by Aiykay(m): 11:00pm On Jan 07, 2014
Please hw much will lexus rx 300 2003 model cost to land in Portharcourt?
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 9:39am On Jan 09, 2014
Paulx: Gudevenin YK,Just checked my mail didn't see any info.pls,u can paste it here also.Thnkx.
Thanks clean golf4 manual drive 2003/2004 will cost you 900k with custom duty.
jfking2005:
@Silashavex,
Note that I got my last car from this forum also and it has served me very well with no issue at all.
i do not know YKmotors from Adam, i only met him online and later someone recommend him to me after series of calls to people who are into this business and those who has bought through them.
i called him up, investigated few things about his previous transaction and after i got the conviction within the limited time frame then i choose to transact the business with him.
i will take my time to give you the detail of how the deal went because i personally told YKmotor that after this i will share my experience with nairaland. i will also upload the car Pix... You may find it hard to believe but if i will buy another car from cotonou i will use this guy again.
I hardly come online due to the nature of my job, so never mind if i delay
Cheers!!

Thanks bro, you wouldn't expect everybody to believe this even when things are happening for real there must be a doubting thomas, enjoy your ride jare my broda..... Zooming to the market again.
Aiykay: Please hw much will lexus rx 300 2003 model cost to land in Portharcourt?
Thanks clean 2003 with navigation will cost you 1.8m down to port with custom duty paid.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by herbscure02(m): 10:18am On Jan 09, 2014
Pls how much can I get these cars with and without clearing duties to lagos Vw Passat 98 manual, Audi 80 manual, Golf 3 manual
Thks
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 9:29am On Jul 01, 2014
Happy New month...... Happy welcome back NLD..... Uncle Seun u are welcome back.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 12:14am On Jul 02, 2014
08038647373.... Keep calling am here to serve you better.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by biyinka: 8:50pm On Jul 02, 2014
Everybody here on Nairaland should join me to appreciate the good work and perfectly well-done JOB by YK motors.
He proved to me that there are still Nigerian who can be trusted with cash without altering your term and conditions.
He has successfully deliver my Toyota Corolla 2006 Limited Edition fully loaded with extra-ordinary interior lightening.
The vehicle is confirmed duly registered and custom cleared.
i will share the picture and detail of how the transaction went............. shortly
But for now let me still be dancing Skelewu near my sweet baby.
He really beat my imagination hands down
God Almighty will continue to strengthen you and grant you journey mercies.
I so much appreciate you Bro.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 11:10pm On Jul 02, 2014
biyinka: Everybody here on Nairaland should join me to appreciate the good work and perfectly well-done JOB by YK motors.
He proved to me that there are still Nigerian who can be trusted with cash without altering your term and conditions.
He has successfully deliver my Toyota Corolla 2006 Limited Edition fully loaded with extra-ordinary interior lightening.
The vehicle is confirmed duly registered and custom cleared.
i will share the picture and detail of how the transaction went............. shortly
But for now let me still be dancing Skelewu near my sweet baby.
He really beat my imagination hands down
God Almighty will continue to strengthen you and grant you journey mercies.
I so much appreciate you Bro.
Thanks bross....Nice deal with you Enjoy your ride.... Zooming to market soon.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by nasonaso: 2:07am On Jul 03, 2014
How much do I get an Audi 80 or Nissan primers delivered to Edo state with custom papers. I nid manual cos I dont like automatic
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 6:21am On Jul 04, 2014
nasonaso: How much do I get an Audi 80 or Nissan primers delivered to Edo state with custom papers. I nid manual cos I dont like automatic
Thanks Audi 80 will cost you 600k with custom duty. Same price for Nissan primers.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by nasonaso: 1:39am On Jul 05, 2014
ykmotors:
Thanks Audi 80 will cost you 600k with custom duty. Same price for Nissan primers.
600k? Haba na wa oh. What d mileage cos I nid this stuff by the end of the month or first week of next month.pls let relate dis price well
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 9:22am On Jul 05, 2014
nasonaso: 600k? Haba na wa oh. What d mileage cos I nid this stuff by the end of the month or first week of next month.pls let relate dis price well
So 600k is too high for dis car? Nah wah ohh wonder shall never end, the custom duty alone is 150k for dis car and you will clear it in cotonu for 175k, so tell me how much you think the car we cost, and you re even asking for the mileage of cars of 1994. Like what mileage do you like?
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by nasonaso: 10:42am On Jul 05, 2014
ykmotors:
So 600k is too high for dis car? Nah wah ohh wonder shall never end, the custom duty alone is 150k for dis car and you will clear it in cotonu for 175k, so tell me how much you think the car we cost, and you re even asking for the mileage of cars of 1994. Like what mileage do you like?
haha.we r not at loggerheads na. Sori if I touched a nerve oh but na biz na.so hw do we go abt it.na I nid dis stuff @ most second week of august
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 12:46pm On Jul 05, 2014
nasonaso: haha.we r not at loggerheads na. Sori if I touched a nerve oh but na biz na.so hw do we go abt it.na I nid dis stuff @ most second week of august

The best way is for you to come over here and choose your choice, then I help you price and clear it for you both port clearing and custom duty, help you delivered it.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 10:22am On Jul 07, 2014
Happy News week. On my way to cotonu see urs tonight.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by cogbuagu: 2:02pm On Jul 07, 2014
I need Toyota Camry hybrid 2007,2008 or 2009 with leather seat and Navigation screen. how much can I get it in Cotonou to my Door step in Lagos Nigeria?
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by nasonaso: 2:30pm On Jul 07, 2014
ykmotors:
The best way is for you to come over here and choose your choice, then I help you price and clear it for you both port clearing and custom duty, help you delivered it.
it's ok since u said 600k will fit in. Abeg ur contact. N hw we go abt it.by d end of this month I should b ready to travel just give me details I nid it to b running around
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 10:06am On Jul 08, 2014
cogbuagu: I need Toyota Camry hybrid 2007,2008 or 2009 with leather seat and Navigation screen. how much can I get it in Cotonou to my Door step in Lagos Nigeria?
Thanks for calling.... Waiting to hear from you soon.
nasonaso: it's ok since u said 600k will fit in. Abeg ur contact. N hw we go abt it.by d end of this month I should b ready to travel just give me details I nid it to b running around
Here is my contact 08038647373, 08153413295 bbm 280AF47C. Waiting to hear from you.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 5:36am On Jul 13, 2014
Clean cars on here...
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 11:41pm On Jul 15, 2014
Thank God for safety delivery..........

Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 12:09pm On Jul 17, 2014
Keep calling...... For best service and honest man on the NLD... 08038647373
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by sol2galay: 12:18pm On Jul 17, 2014
Bro how much will get clean acura legend mdx 2010 model to land in lagos?
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by me2me: 1:38pm On Jul 17, 2014
Pls let me have a quote (inclusive custom duties) for the following cars and delivery to abuja:
Nissan primera 97-99
Nissan sunny 97- 99
Toyota carina e 97-99
Features:
Manual drive
Factory AC
Cloth seat
Reasonable mileage
Must be sedans and not hatchbacks
All parts must be intact eg lights, radio, control knobs
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by Pzone: 8:16am On Jul 19, 2014
ykmotors: Thanks to you all. Am very sorry for late reply to you all I wasn't around since last week so I just came back last night.
@ceaser: Honda CRV 03&04 we cost you 1.7m full options.

Toyota avensis saloon03&04 we cost you 1.6m

Honda EOD '04(American specs) we cost you 1.550m

.Honda Accord 2004 European R-type. We cost you 1.5m

Toyota RAV4 03 we cost you 1.6m

Toyota highlander 02&03 we cost you 1. we cost you 1.6m

@febirac: Toyota hiace bus that you can take to delivery good we cost you 900k, VW transporter van we cost you 550k. And L300 Delivery van we cost you 800k.

@kabasa77: 2003 volkswagen Touran we cost you 1.4 and 2002 Opel Meriva we cost you 1.50m

@Duke007: check your mail.

@Schz: Acura TL type S 2007 we cos you 2.450m, Honda Accord 2008 V6 with Nav system we cost you 2.6m and Lexus ES350 2007 we cost you 2.850m.

@tfancy: 1m can not get you a manual EOD 2003 model delivery with custom duty.
Thanks
please the 2004 honda accord rtype euro, is it the one that has bee.n converted to left hand drive already?
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 12:44am On Jul 21, 2014
sol2galay: Bro how much will get clean acura legend mdx 2010 model to land in lagos?
Thanks 2010 acural mdx will cost you 4.6m down to Lagos with all papers.
me2me: Pls let me have a quote (inclusive custom duties) for the following cars and delivery to abuja:
Nissan primera 97-99
Nissan sunny 97- 99
Toyota carina e 97-99
Features:
Manual drive
Factory AC
Cloth seat
Reasonable mileage
Must be sedans and not hatchbacks
All parts must be intact eg lights, radio, control knobs
All dis cars have same price for custom duty. Which is 130k
Nissan primera 97 will cost you 500k,99 will cost you 580k
Toyota carina e 97 we cost you 670k, and 99 is 750k.
About the radios..... That is probability cause most of dose cars don't come with radio sometimes.
Pzone: please the 2004 honda accord rtype euro, is it the one that has bee.n converted to left hand drive already?
Normal left hand drive not converted.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 6:59pm On Jul 21, 2014
Clean cars were just landed in cotonu...... Pick your own choice before it's too late...... Keep calling 08038647373
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by Lemechi: 9:54pm On Jul 21, 2014
pls whats d price of toyota corolla 2008-2012. thanks
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 10:33am On Jul 25, 2014
Lemechi: pls whats d price of toyota corolla 2008-2012. thanks
Thanks 2008/2009 toyota corolla is 2.2m, 2010 is 2.4m, 2011 is 2.5m and 2012 is 2.650m all with their original custom duty.... Checked and confirm before delivery.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 1:20pm On Jul 25, 2014
keep calling......... still on the matter clean cars are here.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by Silashavex: 2:51am On Jul 28, 2014
Hi,
Oga this is very urgent, how much can I get a Toyota corolla 1994 form cotonou, manual + ac
1.with custom duties
2.without custom duties
also give me the last price for the automatic transmission as well
havilahexperience@gmail.com

Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 8:39am On Jul 28, 2014
Silashavex: Hi,
Oga this is very urgent, how much can I get a Toyota corolla 1994 form cotonou, manual + ac
1.with custom duties
2.without custom duties
also give me the last price for the automatic transmission as well
havilahexperience@gmail.com
Thanks pls check your mail and get back to me.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 8:33am On Jul 29, 2014
PICK YOUR CHOICE CARS FROM COTONOU AT CHEAPER RATE, FOLLOW US TO COTONOU TODAY !!!PLEASE CALL ME 08038647373

TELL US YOUR BUDGET
TELL US THE MODEL YOU WANT
WE TAKE YOU TO COTONOU,
WE ALLOW YOU TO MAKE YOUR CHOICE
WE ADVICE YOU ON YOUR CHOICE
WE DELIVER YOU CAR WITHING 2DAYS IN YOUR COMPOUND

FOLLOW US TO COTONOU TODAY

REASONS TO FOLLOW US TO COTONOU
CHEAPER VEHICLE COMPARE TO WHAT DEALER SELLS
YOU COULD BUY A BETTER CHOICE AT CHEAPER RATE
OPPORTUNITY TO PICK YOUR CHOICE FROM MULTITUDE OF CARS
OPPORTUNITY TO EXPLORE
CAR GET DELIVERED IN YOUR COMPOUND IN 3 DAYS

NOTE:- BUYING FROM COTONOU GIVES YOU THE OPPORTUNITY OF SAVING UP TO 300K COMPARE TO BUYING FROM NIGERIA DEALERS.
WE CUT OFF DEALERS PROFIT FOR YOUR SAKE.YOU WILL BUY DIRECTLY FROM COTONOU PORT. AND WE WILL TAKE CARE OF ALL THE LOGISTICS
FOR THE CAR TO GET TO YOUR COMPOUND.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by kolemm: 12:13am On Jul 30, 2014
You have an email.

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (117) (Reply)

Now Selling:100w Car Vacuum Cleaner / CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA / Free Vin Checks And Reports Sponsored By Auctionexport.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.