Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,609 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Whatsapp Is Dead. Money Awaken - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Whatsapp Is Dead. Money Awaken (210 Views)

Bill Gates Sr Is Dead. Microsoft Co-Founder, Bill Gates' Father Dies / P.O Ogbuawa Is Dead / Whatsapp Is Becoming The Customer Service Tool Of Choice For Nigerian E-commerce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Is Dead. Money Awaken by Dominiom(m): 9:48pm On Sep 07, 2020
The day I saw WhatsApp Relationship with Money

WhatsApp and money are the closest of friends I know.

All you've been looking for is on your WhatsApp.

Why WhatsApp?

Whatsapp has over a billion users, they can be converted to potential customer.

my mentor always say if you don't understand leverage you will remain average.

You see we need to leverage on any platform we see.

Why do you need hardwork giving value and Marketing on Facebook and Instagram when you can choose to make money on your WhatsApp.

WhatsApp is a great tool that can make you lot of money if positioned properly.

6 Figure WhatsAppreneur *Dominion Lanre* will be unveiling the exact same strategies he used in making 6 Figures Selling on WhatsApp.

He is going to reveal the Strategies he uses in making sales and receiving consistent daily alerts on WhatsApp in this Free Training.

The class is *FREE* but very limited to a Few persons. Click here to join

I'll be dropping my direct WhatsApp link for anyone who wants to join the free webinar and learn the Secrets and Strategies.

Just click on the link below to join NOW.

https:///2347018815827?text=Hello%20Dominion

(1) (Reply)

Adesanya Olufemi, Fake Nigerian Crude Oil Merchant Jailed / Make Up To 200k From The Comfort Of Your Home / Please Guys Drop Your Experience In Buying From Olist, Is It Legit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.