Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,429 members, 7,830,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Only Reason Erica Is Getting Sympathy And Attention Is Because She Is Fine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Only Reason Erica Is Getting Sympathy And Attention Is Because She Is Fine (639 Views)

Reno Omokri: No Sympathy For Celebrities Who Go Broke In Old Age / "Erica Is A Big Disgrace, Even A Prostitute Will Never Have S£x In Public"- Uche / In 2020 My Attention Is Very Expensive - Tonto Dikeh Shares New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Only Reason Erica Is Getting Sympathy And Attention Is Because She Is Fine by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 07, 2020
Is she the only housemate that left the house that they should be creating gofundme for her and giving her money and prizes? What of Lucy and others? The power of beauty and that girl caused this for herself and instead of telling her to acknowledge her mistakes, you all are busy blaming Laycon and sympathizing with her. Not only Laycon she has abused in that house. Such is life .. Thank God i only watched like 5 episodes of bbn and stopped. That show is a nightmare and boring af.
Re: Only Reason Erica Is Getting Sympathy And Attention Is Because She Is Fine by SpicyMimi(f): 10:18pm On Sep 07, 2020
From her pics, she looks average and Nengi looks more beautiful. Anyways, i don’t watch the show.

By the way, we have new cooooooool polos, T-shirt’s and other clothings for Men! 100% cotton! And extremely affordable... 50% discount off! Kindly check my profile for pics and prices

1 Like

Re: Only Reason Erica Is Getting Sympathy And Attention Is Because She Is Fine by meobizy(f): 10:19am On Oct 14, 2020
I also don’t watch the show and know very well every evicted housemate could get money from fans via Gofundme. Eric with his constant eating also had fans. I wonder how much Kemen would have made if he tried the same.

(1) (Reply)

VIRAL VIDEO: Regina Daniel’s Mom Allegedly Threatened Chika Ike Over Ned Nwoko / End SARS Before Tuesday Or We Restart The Country - DREMO / Watch The Moment Davido Tried To Run Away After Police Threatened To Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.