Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Frank Lampard: Wife, Christine Helps Make Tough Chelsea Decisions (photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Frank Lampard: Wife, Christine Helps Make Tough Chelsea Decisions (photos) (468 Views)

Frank Lampard Purchases 209 Beers,75 Jagermeisters, 65 Vodka For His Team / Lampard’s Wife Bans Him From Naming Unborn Child After Football Legends / Frank Lampard Expect First Child From Wife Christine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Frank Lampard: Wife, Christine Helps Make Tough Chelsea Decisions (photos) by twiceTall: 10:24pm On Sep 07, 2020
The former England footballer has admitted he often turns to the TV presenter when faced with tough decisions about the Blues. And it seems Christine is proving quite the asset.

He adds about the former DayBreak presenter: "Sometimes, I go, 'Christine, what do you think about this problem? I have got a player here and he didn't turn up for training yesterday. But we still probably need him on the weekend, what do you think?

And she goes, 'Have you spoken to them? Does he have a girlfriend, a wife? 'Maybe you should speak to them'

"I'm very fortunate to have someone to bounce things off of at home".

Mirror UK
Re: Frank Lampard: Wife, Christine Helps Make Tough Chelsea Decisions (photos) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 07, 2020
You start getting old once you stopped being a player

(1) (Reply)

Monday's Prediction / Wednesday's Prediction / Who Will Win The 2021 Ballon D’or And Fifa World Best Player? Here Are The Top 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.