Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

#bbnaija: I’m Sorry For Hurting Laycon, I Don’t Hate Him – Erica - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: I’m Sorry For Hurting Laycon, I Don’t Hate Him – Erica (352 Views)

Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel / BBN Laycon's "I Am Laycon" Reality Show Breaks Streaming Records / Kiddwaya To Laycon: “I Will Love To Invest In Your Music” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: I’m Sorry For Hurting Laycon, I Don’t Hate Him – Erica by Sheynex(m): 11:30pm On Sep 07, 2020
Disqualified Big Brother Naija, BBNaija housemate, Erica has hinted on reconciling with Laycon.

Recall that the actress before she was sent out of the show, hurled insults at Laycon and threatened to kill him.

However, Erica in an interview with Africa Magic said she does not hate Laycon and she’s really sorry about the hurtful words she uttered.

According to her, their relationship can be fixed later.

“I’m really sorry to Laycon for the hurtful words I said to him. I don’t hate Laycon.

“I think the rift between me and Laycon can be fixed. One thing about me when I’m angry I like to tell the person at that moment and move on.

“I don’t have any grudges with him.

She added that she “feels relieved to be outside to see her loved ones and supporters.”

Erica, who apologised to her fans for her disqualification, said she was meant to be more responsible.

Erica said “The lesson I have learnt from staying in the house is that I should be fine with being alone. “I noticed I didn’t like to be alone which is not meant to be.”

Recall Erica was disqualified from the show after she got a third strike from Biggie for bullying and violating the house rules.

https://mynewspage.com.ng/bbnaija-im-sorry-for-hurting-laycon-i-dont-hate-him-erica/

Re: #bbnaija: I’m Sorry For Hurting Laycon, I Don’t Hate Him – Erica by hush15: 12:04am On Sep 08, 2020
Well good for you and its fyne for laycon to accept such reconciliation but laycon my guy, be like AJ, keep your distance so nobody will be claiming publicity proprietorship, and by that, nobody will be claiming who made who popular!

Cos one thing is sure, I know you winning. Let her know you God made winner and millionaire and don't let ride on that publicity, at least, not yet.

Apart from that, yeah, you cool with her.
Re: #bbnaija: I’m Sorry For Hurting Laycon, I Don’t Hate Him – Erica by wunmi590(m): 6:11am On Sep 08, 2020
She's now out of the show and has definitely seen the love people are showing laycon, I guess that's why she changed her mind.

She just discovered that laycon no be her mate for fans and she should be thanking for tapping into some of his fan.

BTW: We go still go court settle your killing sha, becUsevif anything happened to him, you will be the first suspect
Re: #bbnaija: I’m Sorry For Hurting Laycon, I Don’t Hate Him – Erica by kenzysmith: 6:58am On Sep 08, 2020
See who dey body shame person if nt for make up kidd for look u 2 times?

(1) (Reply)

Tyler Perry's Secrets Exposed! Shocking Evidence! Uses Madea To Exploit God For / Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Tells Ebuka The Lady He Truly Loves After His Eviction (watch / BBNaija: Erica Signs Management Deal With Paul O’s Upfront & Personal (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.