Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Fuel Hike: Reno Omokri's Advice To Mr President. Do you think he is on point? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Hike: Reno Omokri's Advice To Mr President. Do you think he is on point? (219 Views)

Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) / Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) / What Kind Of President Do You Want In 2023? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Hike: Reno Omokri's Advice To Mr President. Do you think he is on point? by LiveLifeHub(m): 12:56am On Sep 08, 2020
I truly concur with this, since in fact most of it are some of his campaign promises.
I am writing too, to ask Mr President where are the effects of his campaign promises, and concerning Fuel, he promised to make it #40 and Nigerians voted due to this "empty" promises.

What is your take on this?
Nairaland won't allow me to upload photo.
This is his advice as tweeted:

Dear General @MBuhari,
5 things to do instead of hiking fuel/electric costs:

1. Sell your 10 presidential jets
2. Reduce your's and your aides pay
3. Ban foreign healthcare for officials
4. Stop sponsoring pilgrimage to Mecca/Israel
5. Truly fight corruption

©Reno Omokri
Re: Fuel Hike: Reno Omokri's Advice To Mr President. Do you think he is on point? by olus01(m): 1:24am On Sep 08, 2020
kai ! this is not what buhari and his crew promised us. i get plenty matter to talk but i no hate speech money
Re: Fuel Hike: Reno Omokri's Advice To Mr President. Do you think he is on point? by Afolabimills(m): 3:56am On Sep 08, 2020
Bullhari the master of poverty retrogression death terrorisim nepotism lootacracy tribal sentiment

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive: El-rufai Sings Bill For Castration Of Child Rapists / Inec frowned at vote buying / Tenure Extension For APC Interim C’ttee Nec’s Prerogative – Mamman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.