Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

A Forever Partnership I Have Found In You My Champion - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Forever Partnership I Have Found In You My Champion (153 Views)

If A Woman Has All She Desires In A Union Can She Remain Happy Forever / 7 Attitudes That Will Keep You Poor Forever / A Forever Lifetime Investment! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Forever Partnership I Have Found In You My Champion by Chizybrown: 2:39am On Sep 08, 2020
I am yet to meet a soul more noble than you are, a heart more loving than you are, a personality more loyal and Attentive than you are.
How else can I explain this euphoria in my heart? When you are not there, the world suddenly becomes bleak. You are my champion, my forever partnership.

Letter between Turad Sha’aban And Aisha Hanan Buhari Daughter

https://www.naijatalkzone.com.ng/a-forever-partnership-i-have-found-in-you/

Click on the above line to write a short romantic love letter about your newly wedded wife. best comment wins 2GB EACH

(1) (Reply)

Learn New Strategies To Enjoy Your Marriage. / Put Your Money On Investment And Build A Better Future For Ur Self / VAT Increase And Closure Of Borders: Benefits And Drawbacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.