Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

BBNaija: Erica Grants First Interview After Disqualification (Video) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Erica Grants First Interview After Disqualification (Video) (35412 Views)

BBNaija: Erica Makes Her First Public Appearance After Disqualification (Photos) / BBNaija: Chidi Mike To Give Erica N2M Cash After Disqualification / BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Erica Grants First Interview After Disqualification (Video) by DennisEche(m): 8:11am On Sep 08, 2020
FINE GEHH, APOLPOGY ACCEPTED
Re: BBNaija: Erica Grants First Interview After Disqualification (Video) by sammysneh(m): 8:11am On Sep 08, 2020
She let her fans and people down, but I forgive you already
Re: BBNaija: Erica Grants First Interview After Disqualification (Video) by jericco1(m): 8:11am On Sep 08, 2020
Laycon fanbase shock her.
Na her type dey say all men are scum
Kiddwaya go show her shege! cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Grants First Interview After Disqualification (Video) by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 08, 2020
BB house don tire her nah, so she did everything best to disqualify herself

Re: BBNaija: Erica Grants First Interview After Disqualification (Video) by Tonytonero1: 8:12am On Sep 08, 2020
Watch how she will be trending now. Meanwhile check my sigi.
Re: BBNaija: Erica Grants First Interview After Disqualification (Video) by Denique(f): 8:12am On Sep 08, 2020
Munzy14:
Laycon's family should initiate a legal action, so she can sign an undertaken....
She vow to kill that young boy...
You sef... grin
Re: BBNaija: Erica Grants First Interview After Disqualification (Video) by SmartPolician: 8:13am On Sep 08, 2020
kuduss1:
This one Dey rain for xvideo grin grin grin

Pathological liar!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Grants First Interview After Disqualification (Video) by Internationa: 8:13am On Sep 08, 2020
Re: BBNaija: Erica Grants First Interview After Disqualification (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 8:14am On Sep 08, 2020
tyson98:
She don see say laycon na the possible winner she con say their rift can be fixed after she don see say kiddwaya no send am grin grin grin

I just pray and hope that mumu laycon too won't come out again and be ass licking her again
Dats ladies for u. They are attracted to wealth. I don't blame her it's in their blood

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Grants First Interview After Disqualification (Video) by bluefilm: 8:14am On Sep 08, 2020
Useless fool.

What a waste of beauty!

Nonsense. sad

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Grants First Interview After Disqualification (Video) by yankeenowo(m): 8:14am On Sep 08, 2020
Please correct your story date. This happened on September 6th not August 6. Kindly take note

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Grants First Interview After Disqualification (Video) by amatheanimator: 8:16am On Sep 08, 2020
Ok
Re: BBNaija: Erica Grants First Interview After Disqualification (Video) by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 08, 2020
MarvellousGodd:
Make 1000 dollars and above per month playing simple fun puzzle game.. WhatsApp for more details.
0 9034 7259 73
They pay into your local bank account
scam

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Grants First Interview After Disqualification (Video) by StagethemTVee: 8:17am On Sep 08, 2020
Snow nko?
kuduss1:
This one Dey rain for xvideo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Grants First Interview After Disqualification (Video) by mamaafrik(m): 8:18am On Sep 08, 2020
That lovely album "iseele ni yio ru won deta" of Ayinla omowura comes to mind here,they will give them home training,they won't hear,No time to shalaye,aaye oya Alaaye Kooshidanu

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Grants First Interview After Disqualification (Video) by dalass(f): 8:18am On Sep 08, 2020
StagethemTVee:
"E ri Ika" translated as Look at that wicked person.

Ika the insulter grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Grants First Interview After Disqualification (Video) by snoopanddre(m): 8:19am On Sep 08, 2020
Timekeeper:
See the babe sef, see as cum full her mouth...

Cum can never stop in this lady mouth..

How can someone go to a competition with the intention to suck dick and fvck live....

All Of una wey dey bear Erica oooo., more cum to your mouth ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin. I hope u guys wunt go and be fvcking in the market square

Nigerians are even contributing for her but they will be quick to blame the govt when they increase fuel price...

Misplaced priorities... We deserve the Buhari we are seeing now...

Anyway, see my siggy
very very correct
Re: BBNaija: Erica Grants First Interview After Disqualification (Video) by snoopanddre(m): 8:19am On Sep 08, 2020
Cum guzzling modafoka
Re: BBNaija: Erica Grants First Interview After Disqualification (Video) by mployer(m): 8:21am On Sep 08, 2020
Smart girl.

Disqualified makes you trend more than winner.
Re: BBNaija: Erica Grants First Interview After Disqualification (Video) by mamaafrik(m): 8:23am On Sep 08, 2020
CallMeDrino:

https://igberetvnews.com/1363841/bbnaija-erica-grants-first-interview-disqualification/
verily verily i say unto you,whoever put that laycon pictures beside Erica in the 3rd picture with that look will not make The kingdom of God grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Erica Grants First Interview After Disqualification (Video) by solmusdesigns: 8:23am On Sep 08, 2020
Go and sin no more my daughter

Re: BBNaija: Erica Grants First Interview After Disqualification (Video) by ObaKlaz: 8:23am On Sep 08, 2020
We're still ignoring the fact that she actually made a threat on the guy's life.

Imagine the outrage if the tables were turned!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Grants First Interview After Disqualification (Video) by mamaafrik(m): 8:23am On Sep 08, 2020
mployer:
Smart girl.

Disqualified makes you trend more than winner.
who trend help,baba owo is da kooko

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Grants First Interview After Disqualification (Video) by rajiedreez: 8:23am On Sep 08, 2020
Ngbeks
Re: BBNaija: Erica Grants First Interview After Disqualification (Video) by buchilino(m): 8:24am On Sep 08, 2020
Timekeeper:
See the babe sef, see as cum full her mouth...

Cum can never stop in this lady mouth..

How can someone go to a competition with the intention to suck dick and fvck live....

All Of una wey dey bear Erica oooo., more cum to your mouth ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin. I hope u ladies wunt go and be fvcking in the market square

Nigerians are even contributing for her but they will be quick to blame the govt when they increase fuel price...

Misplaced priorities... We deserve the Buhari we are seeing now...

Anyway, see my siggy

CAN SOMEONE PLZ KINDLY EXPLAIN TO ME WAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS DEMONIC PROGRAM
Re: BBNaija: Erica Grants First Interview After Disqualification (Video) by mamaafrik(m): 8:25am On Sep 08, 2020
Denique:

You sef... grin
yes now, that is what i expected from the big Brother organization.
Re: BBNaija: Erica Grants First Interview After Disqualification (Video) by BrutusOj(m): 8:26am On Sep 08, 2020
Which type of rush rush blogger post this so? August 6 and 7 kwa? undecided
Re: BBNaija: Erica Grants First Interview After Disqualification (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 8:27am On Sep 08, 2020
bluefilm:
Useless fool.

What a waste of beauty!

Nonsense. sad
Most beautiful gal have bad character na. Abi no know. They are only loyal to money

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Grants First Interview After Disqualification (Video) by FGonline: 8:29am On Sep 08, 2020
tyson98:
She don see say laycon na the possible winner she con say their rift can be fixed after she don see say kiddwaya no send am grin grin grin

I just pray and hope that mumu laycon too won't come out again and be ass licking her again
not true,she made a trait to laycon life in public tv show that will be very easy to defend in court if anything happened to laycon.

She must have bn adviced to use this opportunity to withdral those statement
Re: BBNaija: Erica Grants First Interview After Disqualification (Video) by Timekeeper: 8:31am On Sep 08, 2020
buchilino:

CAN SOMEONE PLZ KINDLY EXPLAIN TO ME WAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS DEMONIC PROGRAM

I don't watch.. So no idea
Re: BBNaija: Erica Grants First Interview After Disqualification (Video) by Rugaria: 8:34am On Sep 08, 2020
SaintHilary:
I'm still wondering how she's feeling now she's outside to realise she was the one actually using Laycon to trend tongue

>>Like for Laycon

>>Share for E ri ika

#AwaFierce cool

You guys are simply unbelievable. . Erica using Laycon to trend?? Is it the same show that you are watching? I mean without Erica, Laycon would have been evicted since the first week. Be frank with yourself, is Laycon meant for reality TV? Got Erica evicted then went to the living room in the middle of the night to try forcing out tears just to manipulate the audience as usual...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Denrele Reacts To Bambam And Teddy A Hot Sex (photos) / Profile Of Hermes, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate / Cherie Okolisa Tattoos Symply Tacha's Name On Her Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.