Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,171 members, 7,953,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:19 PM

Insecurity: The Sleeping President! By Adbullahi D Mohammed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: The Sleeping President! By Adbullahi D Mohammed (13410 Views)

2023: Don’t Vote Sleeping President, NNPP Tells Electorate / Insecurity: The Sleeping President / Aba; The Sleeping Giant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: The Sleeping President! By Adbullahi D Mohammed by dalass(f): 9:09am On Sep 08, 2020
Racoon:

These are fellow leaders taking charge and providing responsible leadership.They're muslims but ain't taking shit from terrorists.Hope Mr.President is listening?

He has hearing problems undecided
Re: Insecurity: The Sleeping President! By Adbullahi D Mohammed by chiedonedoor(m): 9:10am On Sep 08, 2020
We call saw it coming, we enjoyed it for now. Good write up I may say.
The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
Christ is coming soon

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: The Sleeping President! By Adbullahi D Mohammed by baxmaich(m): 9:16am On Sep 08, 2020
Hope the dogs aren't gonna come for your head, mr writer.
Re: Insecurity: The Sleeping President! By Adbullahi D Mohammed by optimistD(m): 9:17am On Sep 08, 2020
Bobotic:
cool cool cool
zombies are not even among

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: The Sleeping President! By Adbullahi D Mohammed by Mayeldah(m): 9:27am On Sep 08, 2020
How can someone sponsoring terrorism fight it?

These same people were the one sponsoring BH when GEJ was in power, GEJ mentioned it that some of them were in his govt.

Today they are in power, terrorists are rehabilitated while those in IDPs are neglected.

Terrorism is Nigeria is state sponsored.
Re: Insecurity: The Sleeping President! By Adbullahi D Mohammed by slivertongue: 9:33am On Sep 08, 2020
sleeping: a byword for incompetence
Re: Insecurity: The Sleeping President! By Adbullahi D Mohammed by Megaflex(m): 9:35am On Sep 08, 2020
Beautiful article from a northerner. And it's worrisome to know that we still have 3 years of this ineptitude. This surely is not the Buhari we know in 2015.
Re: Insecurity: The Sleeping President! By Adbullahi D Mohammed by lexy2014: 9:40am On Sep 08, 2020
Colonelswitz101:
Kudos is what I feel obliged to say to the writer of this masterpiece. The truth and nothing buh the truth is laid bare in this article. This administration to me, will forever go down in history as the most incompetent administration to have ever piloted the affairs of this nation. Truth be told, Muhammad Buhari is not in charge of this present governance and policies and the evidences are glaring to those whom their sense of judgement aren't beclouded by silly n petty sentiments. Wat then is the definition of failure if looking at Buhari and his policies doesn't give one a satisfactory clue.
I want to believe that right to life is supposed to be the top priority of every government buh I have bn proven otherwise by this government that appears to be powered by the innocent blood of it's citizens like a diesel engine. I believe security comes first in all we want to achieve as humans, we know this administration have failed in all expectations buh the issue of insecurity is inexcusable n unforgivable. I almost shed tears watching in a video clip, the chief of army staff throwing the responsibility of ending insecurity to the same Nigerian citizens who are waiting on him for positive result. That annoying statement on proves he longer have any better ideas on how to handle the challenges before him, yet he haven't been sacked. It is either we have a dementia patient as a president or we have a government collaborating with terrorists even as I pray the latter isn't the truthful condition of things. It is even much more annoying to know that their are people who have their faces deeply stuck on ass licking this administration just for the crumbs that fall off the dinning table, this are the group of lowlifes we see everyday one social media glorifying their ignorance n stupidity while tagging those who criticise this incompetent government as "Igbos and wailers".
If truly GMB is the one in charge of this regime, let those who have his ears please help us to let him know that the only thing we ask of him is to be alive to see the end of his tenure. It doesn't matter if we are hungry, without electricity or other basic amenities. We just want to be alive and that is all we ask of him.

Buhari is very much in charge. Don't let anyone deceive u that he isn't and that there's one cabal somewhere. If there is, they are only doing buharis bidding. He is solely responsible for d direction in which d country has been going in d last 5 yrlears

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: The Sleeping President! By Adbullahi D Mohammed by Dmano: 9:47am On Sep 08, 2020
Somehow am tempted not to blame the president because this has happen before in the bible during the time Samuel was the prophet in Isreal when the Children of Isreal ask Prophet Samuel that they needed a King just like other nations but Samuel told them that the king you are looking for will seize your farmlands and majority of their children will be slaves to him,they said we don't care,and God told Samuel that it was Him God they rejected and not Samuel,that should give them the king they wanted and the rest the say is history

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: The Sleeping President! By Adbullahi D Mohammed by sagitariusbaby(m): 9:54am On Sep 08, 2020
This sums it up for me. The president has failed on every side but security tops his failure medals.

The infighting between the first family, and gunshot in Aso villa had proven that the President had lost it.Further -more, the endless crisis in his Party, the APC, his inability to broker peace in the Edo chapter and settle the rift between Mr Oshiomole & Governor Obaseki signaled the President cannot be a peace maker and that to some extent explain the continued insurgency and insecurity in the country.
Re: Insecurity: The Sleeping President! By Adbullahi D Mohammed by Angrymode: 10:12am On Sep 08, 2020
Colonelswitz101:
Kudos is what I feel obliged to say to the writer of this masterpiece. The truth and nothing buh the truth is laid bare in this article. This administration to me, will forever go down in history as the most incompetent administration to have ever piloted the affairs of this nation. Truth be told, Muhammad Buhari is not in charge of this present governance and policies and the evidences are glaring to those whom their sense of judgement aren't beclouded by silly n petty sentiments. Wat then is the definition of failure if looking at Buhari and his policies doesn't give one a satisfactory clue.
I want to believe that right to life is supposed to be the top priority of every government buh I have bn proven otherwise by this government that appears to be powered by the innocent blood of it's citizens like a diesel engine. I believe security comes first in all we want to achieve as humans, we know this administration have failed in all expectations buh the issue of insecurity is inexcusable n unforgivable. I almost shed tears watching in a video clip, the chief of army staff throwing the responsibility of ending insecurity to the same Nigerian citizens who are waiting on him for positive result. That annoying statement on proves he longer have any better ideas on how to handle the challenges before him, yet he haven't been sacked. It is either we have a dementia patient as a president or we have a government collaborating with terrorists even as I pray the latter isn't the truthful condition of things. It is even much more annoying to know that their are people who have their faces deeply stuck on ass licking this administration just for the crumbs that fall off the dinning table, this are the group of lowlifes we see everyday one social media glorifying their ignorance n stupidity while tagging those who criticise this incompetent government as "Igbos and wailers".
If truly GMB is the one in charge of this regime, let those who have his ears please help us to let him know that the only thing we ask of him is to be alive to see the end of his tenure. It doesn't matter if we are hungry, without electricity or other basic amenities. We just want to be alive and that is all we ask of him.

You just delivered another masterpiece bro!!! Myopic and confused minds would see otherwise as usual.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: The Sleeping President! By Adbullahi D Mohammed by mauchiz: 10:15am On Sep 08, 2020
Goodluck is very very corrupt,
Goodluck is incompetent,

The lion is here to rule Nigeria.

Enjoy your change,
4+4

Sai baba �
Re: Insecurity: The Sleeping President! By Adbullahi D Mohammed by Ken4Christ: 10:21am On Sep 08, 2020
I don't believe Mr President is still there. And this is the opinion of many Nigerians. The cabals are in charge. Even Aisha Buhari said it.
Re: Insecurity: The Sleeping President! By Adbullahi D Mohammed by Xscape1993(m): 11:06am On Sep 08, 2020
Good masterpiece for good governance & economy development & growth. Hope the president & his cabinet members especially that Minister for Lies understand this simple grammar?
Re: Insecurity: The Sleeping President! By Adbullahi D Mohammed by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 08, 2020
E don red wella for zombies. Are they now wailing too?
Re: Insecurity: The Sleeping President! By Adbullahi D Mohammed by adexbkw(m): 11:21am On Sep 08, 2020
Re: Insecurity: The Sleeping President! By Adbullahi D Mohammed by Udeyhere: 11:22am On Sep 08, 2020
Tomorrow they still vote another brainless person into the position leaving more qualify ones behind. That's Nigerians for you.
Re: Insecurity: The Sleeping President! By Adbullahi D Mohammed by josite: 11:36am On Sep 08, 2020
when 200million mumus nigerians are tired ,no one will tell them what should be next
Re: Insecurity: The Sleeping President! By Adbullahi D Mohammed by tayotheplug: 11:50am On Sep 08, 2020
indeed a sleeping one
Re: Insecurity: The Sleeping President! By Adbullahi D Mohammed by DrJordan(m): 11:57am On Sep 08, 2020
Racoon:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/06/20/insecurity-sleeping-president-adbullahi-d-mohammed

I don't blame our politicians,I blame the stupid electorates that voted them in.
Re: Insecurity: The Sleeping President! By Adbullahi D Mohammed by Nchenches: 11:59am On Sep 08, 2020
Buhari wants a new Nigeria to be governed through Islamic shariah criminal laws.

Boko Haram, bandits and herdsmen fight for a new Nigeria to be governed through Islamic sharia criminal laws,

The terrorists in armed forces uniform who killed 19 youths in a church in Enugu on a Sunday morning, were Islamic terrorists; you didn't mention that killings.
Re: Insecurity: The Sleeping President! By Adbullahi D Mohammed by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 08, 2020
Racoon:

These are fellow leaders taking charge and providing responsible leadership.They're muslims but ain't taking shit from terrorists.Hope Mr.President is listening?
Mr president knows the right thing but...

A zombee is one controlled by cabal.
Re: Insecurity: The Sleeping President! By Adbullahi D Mohammed by izombie(m): 12:40pm On Sep 08, 2020
Colonelswitz101:
very nice comment from you. Just to correct you though...... You used "haven't" wrongly. Most places you wrote "haven't" should have been "hasn't". Example, he hasn't, not he haven't. They haven't. Capisce?
Re: Insecurity: The Sleeping President! By Adbullahi D Mohammed by Colonelswitz101(m): 1:29pm On Sep 08, 2020
izombie:
very nice comment from you. Just to correct you though...... You used "haven't" wrongly. Most places you wrote "haven't" should have been "hasn't". Example, he hasn't, not he haven't. They haven't. Capisce?

Thanks a lot
Re: Insecurity: The Sleeping President! By Adbullahi D Mohammed by Colonelswitz101(m): 1:30pm On Sep 08, 2020
Angrymode:

You just delivered another masterpiece bro!!! Myopic and confused minds would see otherwise as usual.

Thanks
Re: Insecurity: The Sleeping President! By Adbullahi D Mohammed by PeaceMinded: 5:25pm On Sep 08, 2020
They will not listen and do the right thing now oo, it is after they die now people will start saying it is not good to speak ill of the dead.

If you don't want to be spoken ill of, the time is now to write your wrongs!

Even christains believe that when the wicked perish there is joy!

Don't tell me notto judge cos its not judgement.

Please don't tell me to pray for the soul of the wicked.

So, if your wicked change your ways now!
Re: Insecurity: The Sleeping President! By Adbullahi D Mohammed by maiunguwar: 5:48pm On Sep 08, 2020
Racoon:
How else can a president refuse to heed calls from Nigerians to sack the service chiefs whom had obviously run out of ideas and outlive their usefulness? Buhari's security team aren't winning, therefore, it would be counterproductive to still maintain them in their respective capacity.
Buhari is more interested in regime security than anything else.He is of the view that changing service chiefs could result in his overthrow

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo Meets Kaduna APC Delegates Behind Closed Doors / Kingsley Moghalu Resigns From YPP, Calls For Electronic Voting / Buhari: NIN-SIM Linkage Will Help Us Identify Crooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.