Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:10 AM

Is There Still On Going Processing Of National ID Card? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is There Still On Going Processing Of National ID Card? (163 Views)

Help! Correction Of Data On Voter's ID Card / We Need Our National ID Cards / NIMC: National ID Card Pre-enrolment Portal Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There Still On Going Processing Of National ID Card? by Pleasantness(f): 7:16am On Sep 08, 2020
Good morning fellow nairalanders. Please kindly treat as urgent as I really need to get this done today for an interview tomorrow. Irrespective of the price, please is there still an on going National ID card registration despite the pandemic? Any centre still doing this in Ogun state and Lagos state. Please, I beg of you, kindly give a response to this if you know any. Help a poor lady please!! Thank u
Re: Is There Still On Going Processing Of National ID Card? by Galactico4ever(m): 7:28am On Sep 08, 2020
A friend said he did it for 3k at UBA at Idumota in July.You can check the nearest Local govt too,I think they charge 500 and ask you to return in 2 weeks,but you may tip them to run it for you in a day or two.

(1) (Reply)

Key Qualities That Make Edouard Mendy The Perfect Signing For Frank Lampard / Looking For The Best Microwave Repair In Patna? Call Sathiclap Today / Resumption Of Students And Teachers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.