Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,678 members, 7,813,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Two Nigeria Friends Fight Over N50 Marijuana (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigeria Friends Fight Over N50 Marijuana (video) (1207 Views)

2 Disabled Friends Fight Over Money In Ghana (Video) / Conductor Strips Unclad To Fight A Passenger Over N50 In Edo State. / Driver Refuses To Follow Rivers Policemen To Station Over N50 Bribe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Nigeria Friends Fight Over N50 Marijuana (video) by Sundayunity: 8:06am On Sep 08, 2020
Two Nigeria Friends Fight over N50 Marijuana (video)
Two grow up Nigeria boys humiliated themselves in the public because of Marijuana.

The video footage that was posted on the social media reveals the monet the two Yoruba friends were fighting due to N50 weed, one among the two boys got the upper hand during the comat by punching the his friend on his eye.

Click Link below to Watch Video;
[url]https://legitpost.com.ng/2020/09/08/two-nigeria-friends-fight-over-n50-marijuana-video/ [/url]

Re: Two Nigeria Friends Fight Over N50 Marijuana (video) by solacecraig: 8:28am On Sep 08, 2020
Jobless youth
Re: Two Nigeria Friends Fight Over N50 Marijuana (video) by thecuteone(m): 9:43am On Sep 08, 2020
Slawomir

come and see this pu**y as* niggarrrs

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigeria Friends Fight Over N50 Marijuana (video) by Karemarealty288(m): 9:54am On Sep 08, 2020
Lazy youths ....

1 Like

Re: Two Nigeria Friends Fight Over N50 Marijuana (video) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:27am On Sep 08, 2020
Their monikers on Nairaland are "National Anthem" and "Akwaibomzombie".
Re: Two Nigeria Friends Fight Over N50 Marijuana (video) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:46am On Sep 08, 2020
@ righteousness made a comment during the Hushpuppy saga when people were asking why he was into flaunting.
His words"There are a lot of depressed people who have nothing in life to make them happy. They do some things that are odd to an average human being but unknown to us, that ODD thing is the ONLY thing that can give them joy. So, they need our prayers at times but not condemnation".
This really applies to "National Anthem", who has used probably EVERY word in the National Anthem to create monikers to follow same 33 persons to cancel posts. (Including myself, that's how I got to know. When you see followers on your list, you check whom they are. First came as akwaibomman)

Please check the time on any cancelled post whenever you are reading during the day, you will detect he doesn't even sleep because of people who don't care about him. Please let's pray for him before the wordings of the National Anthem finishes, this is a sign of joblessness, depression and mental ill health that can lead to suicide.
Re: Two Nigeria Friends Fight Over N50 Marijuana (video) by Samfloxin(m): 8:10pm On Sep 08, 2020
Leaders of tommorow
Re: Two Nigeria Friends Fight Over N50 Marijuana (video) by shaggy007(m): 9:55pm On Sep 08, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
@ righteousness made a comment during the Hushpuppy saga when people were asking why he was into flaunting.
His words"There are a lot of depressed people who have nothing in life to make them happy. They do some things that are odd to an average human being but unknown to us, that ODD thing is the ONLY thing that can give them joy. So, they need our prayers at times but not condemnation".
This really applies to "National Anthem", who has used probably EVERY word in the National Anthem to create monikers to follow same 33 persons to cancel posts. Please check the time on any cancelled post, you will detect he doesn't even sleep because of people who don't care about him. Please let's pray for him before the wordings of the National Anthem finishes.

As you be monitoring spirit, are you any different?

You're all in the same category
Re: Two Nigeria Friends Fight Over N50 Marijuana (video) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:10am On Sep 09, 2020
shaggy007:

As you be monitoring spirit, are you any different?

You're all in the same category
You don't understand English, you are the one or you have comprehensive problems? You better go and save yourself, he entered my mention at midnights and if you are reading through comments during the day, you see odd times on all cancelled posts. He is using all the monikers to follow people about including myself, that's how I got to know. He is Igbo following all monikers not asslicking Igbos. He entered my mention first with Akwaibomman. When you see followers on your list you check whom they are. Hope my English is simple for you now.
Keeping sleepless nights just to cancel posts is a sign of depression and mental ill health. Nobody who is gainfully employed and has a place of work to go to keeps sleepless nights for such a reason. The mods are banning the monikers and he has ran out of monikers so using all the words in the National Anthem.
Re: Two Nigeria Friends Fight Over N50 Marijuana (video) by SabaliPatience: 8:11pm On Sep 10, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
This really applies to "National Anthem", who has used probably EVERY word in the National Anthem to create monikers to follow same 33 persons to cancel posts. (Including myself, that's how I got to know. When you see followers on your list, you check whom they are. First came as akwaibomman)

Please check the time on any cancelled post whenever you are reading during the day, you will detect he doesn't even sleep because of people who don't care about him. Please let's pray for him before the wordings of the National Anthem finishes, this is a sign of joblessness, depression and mental ill health that can lead to suicide.
IgbalodeRaymong MsAllison
This one never see anything yet grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigeria Friends Fight Over N50 Marijuana (video) by MsAllison(f): 8:34pm On Sep 10, 2020
SabaliPatience:
IgbalodeRaymong MsAllison
This one never see anything yet grin
lol he's on 4 years contract.

he will get used to it
Re: Two Nigeria Friends Fight Over N50 Marijuana (video) by ojaysam25(m): 9:12pm On Sep 10, 2020
grin
Re: Two Nigeria Friends Fight Over N50 Marijuana (video) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:22pm On Sep 10, 2020
MsAllison:
lol he's on 4 years contract.

he will get used to it
May Death use all your households for dinner in one if you stop at all.
Re: Two Nigeria Friends Fight Over N50 Marijuana (video) by MsAllison(f): 9:26pm On Sep 10, 2020
[s]
Ijawwomaninoyo:

See wetin? Useless coward hiding behind monikers. The mods are deleting all your rubbish by themselves. Your cancellation doesn't remove the original posts. Keep sleepless nights because of people who don't know you, very soon you will open another moniker to beg for money to treat kidney disease and high bp.
It just proves you a jobless nuisance and the mods are doing the needful, I don't meet them. An Unfortunate and miserable soul.
[/s]
shatap
Re: Two Nigeria Friends Fight Over N50 Marijuana (video) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:27pm On Sep 11, 2020
MsAllison:
[s][/s]
shatap
I just come here since yesterday, I have read a few things and going to sleep sound. If you like, dig your grave for Nairaland. I dey sleep sound, do night vigil well. Na you kidney problems and high bp go kill.
Until tomorrow evening.

(1) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide After He Murdered His Neighbours James Goy And Lisa Goy / Two Christians Beheaded By Soldiers Of Caliphate / N80m Ransom: Bandits Threaten To Kill DPO By Wednesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.