Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

UPDATED: How You Can Make N200,000 Or More Weekly With Your Smartphone - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UPDATED: How You Can Make N200,000 Or More Weekly With Your Smartphone (169 Views)

UNICAL's VC Reacts To Death Of Her Student Denied Medical Care Over N200 (Pix) / UPDATED: How Any Student Can Make Money Writing Online. / Top 4 Best Medical School Scholarships Worth $10,000 Or More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UPDATED: How You Can Make N200,000 Or More Weekly With Your Smartphone by preyeamaorutobi(m): 8:50am On Sep 08, 2020
If you will just give me five minutes of your time and read this entire post to the end, I guarantee that it will be the most profitable five minutes of your life.

You see, if you are broke, IT IS YOUR FAULT. Not the fault of your parents, uncles, Nigeria or friends. Not even the fault of God. It is totally your fault.

I remember when I used to be broke often, I was always angry at everything and everyone. I don't know the relationship between being broke and anger but am sure there is one.

Maybe it was because I was broke that I was angry or it was because I was angry that I was broke. Lol. Whichever way, I hated both of them.

But... It all changed when I took responsibility for my life..

If someone like me with average intelligence can make over N200,000 in two weeks from smartphone skills alone from the comfort of my room and in my boxers shorts, then anyone can.

You see, I didn't make an A1 in computer language in my WAEC, I have been able to gather more than one hundred 5-star reviews from previous students telling me how good my skills mentoring was.

My goal this year is to train 1,000 youths on Digital smartphone skills

However, I want a commitment from you. You see, the biggest commitment anyone can make is to commit his money and time into something. Where your treasure (money) is, that is where your heart will be.

The training fee is almost free. The true value of this training is over N250,000. However, I have reduced it to just N1,000 for the training period of 15 days and follow up for life. Cheap right?

It will hold on WhatsApp with lot's of screenshots, voice notes and videos. After the class, you will have 11 months of free mentorship from me.

Guarantees

*You will start making money from your first month
* You will never be broke again
* If at the end of the training you don't get 10x the value of what you paid, I will return your money back with a written apology.

Other Bonuses
My library

Basically, this is a FREE CLASS. If you don't pay, you lose, I gain. If you pay, I gain, you gain. Either way, I still GAIN.

Just pay the appreciation fee and get in:

Learn more about the class:

https:///2349018035792?text=Hello%20NEXUS

Call/WhatsApp: 09018035792

(1) (Reply)

Motivational Proverbs That Can Improve Your Living / Delsu Pre-degree Admission Form For this year Session / What Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.