Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,387 members, 7,864,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:08 AM

Edo Poll: I Will Accept Defeat If The Election Is Free And Fair - Obaseki - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Edo Poll: I Will Accept Defeat If The Election Is Free And Fair - Obaseki (107 Views)

Biafra: Nigeria Will Suffer Heavy Defeat If War Breaks Out – BNL / US Poll: I Could Only Lose To Bide And If The Election Is Rigged- Trump / Nigeria Will Accept Homosexuality Faster Than You Think !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Edo Poll: I Will Accept Defeat If The Election Is Free And Fair - Obaseki by Dharmex01(m): 9:39am On Sep 08, 2020
The governor of Edo state and the gubernatorial candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP in the September election, Godwin Obaseki has declared that he will accept defeat if only the election is free and fair.
https://naijanewsworld.com.ng/2020/09/edo-poll-i-will-accept-defeat-if-the-election-is-free-and-fair-obaseki/

(1) (Reply)

A Petition To The Oba Of Benin And Enugo / Keeping Up With The Kardashians To End After 14 Years / Typing Lesson On Command Prompt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.