Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,525 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Yoruba Woman Sees White Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yoruba Woman Sees White Jesus (198 Views)

They Were Busy Romancing Fake White Jesus Until The Enemy Took Over Their Land / Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto: Lady Sees Her Menstruation In Enugu 6 Years After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Woman Sees White Jesus by donnie(m): 9:56am On Sep 08, 2020
A Facebook user wrote...

This is my friend Mike, he's from Netherland,
Mike told me a very funny but disgraceful story of how an African woman( Nigerian- Yoruba) met him in a supermarket and was worshipping, praising, and calling him Jesus, she even started telling her problems to Mike.
Mike was soo embarrassed and had to call the police on her because she was following him, speaking in English, her native language, another language similar to English(pidgin) and she was heavily speaking in tongues, making phone calls, calling her pastor, she even said they should come fast before Jesus disappears, that's when Mike got mad and called the police,
Mike kept on telling her he isn't Jesus but she didn't believe Mike.
I just told Mike not to ever step his legs in Africa because even the police would come with water for him to turn into wine.����
AFRICA NEEDS REBOOTING

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PICS below... See how the man is even smiling cry

(1) (Reply)

First 1611 KJV Bible / Data Subscription / Enemies Of Nigeria Manufacturing Weapons For Terrorists, ..Past. Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.