Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,613 members, 7,823,666 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

What David Ibiyeomie Did Was Right. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What David Ibiyeomie Did Was Right. (231 Views)

Pastor David Ibiyeomie Raises Member, Kenebi Okoko Who Died Undergoing Surgery / Price Of Petrol: See What David-West Promised Of Buhari's Government (with Pic). / You Are Irresponsible, If You Are Not Married At 35 – Pastor David Ibiyeomie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What David Ibiyeomie Did Was Right. by peterantai(m): 10:21am On Sep 08, 2020
My name is Peter Antai. What David ibiyeomie did was right and freeze deserved it.
For so long the body of Christ has been too quiet but it was not so during the time of the early church.

As Christians we see people poking there hands directly in our eyes and we keep quite.

First I want to correct an impression that David ibiyeomies statement was not in respond to freezes last post where he corrected David oyedepo
Rather
David Ibiyeomie was reacting to what freeze has done in the past. How come we have forgotten all the memes, all the direct insult this man has rained on oyedepo in the past. He was saying in the response video that the early church was criticized my question is where they criticized by fellow Christians in the open.

Has oyedepo ever forced anyone to pay tithe?

Why are people facing only the tithe issue what about the life's that has been impacted, the miracles and testimonies? Or will say they are fake now or that they demonic?

Can a Muslim talk about an imam like the way freeze does?

What David Ibiyeomie did was right by all means, a small boy can't be talking about a respected citizen like that ND then people keep quiet.

The church is not a play ground check history very well. We have gone too cold and too quiet.

David Ibiyeomie is a teacher including tithing if freeze get mind make him post about am anyday his eye will clear. Ask kemi olounoyo she will tell him better.
Re: What David Ibiyeomie Did Was Right. by bigtt76(f): 10:29am On Sep 08, 2020
You're talking in the rubbish.... sorry to say! angry
Re: What David Ibiyeomie Did Was Right. by mohiozua(m): 10:40am On Sep 08, 2020
Assuming (without conceding) that Ibieyomie was right, why did he include Daddy Freeze's parents in his rants?
Why did he threaten the life of Daddy Freeze?
It is okay to be angry especially when someone disagrees with you on any topic. However, issuing death threats is way out of line.
Re: What David Ibiyeomie Did Was Right. by IgweBUIKE1(m): 11:22am On Sep 08, 2020
David is not recognize by God ..he just pleased his master with this his thug like utterance...you talk about miracles as if it's of their doing ..the respect you give to this so called God of men if you accord it to God I swear you will wrought wonders more than apostle paul no jokes ...freeze has a right to air his opinion about the issue of tithe but what I dont understand is why the likes of adeboye oyedepo And co is having a sleepless nights over it...let no one threaten you with touch not my anointed we are all the same in the hands of the creator
Re: What David Ibiyeomie Did Was Right. by peterantai(m): 11:46am On Sep 08, 2020
IgweBUIKE1:
David is not recognize by God ..he just pleased his master with this his thug like utterance...you talk about miracles as if it's of their doing ..the respect you give to this so called God of men if you accord it to God I swear you will wrought wonders more than apostle paul no jokes ...freeze has a right to air his opinion about the issue of tithe but what I dont understand is why the likes of adeboye oyedepo And co is having a sleepless nights over it...let no one threaten you with touch not my anointed we are all the same in the hands of the creator

Is that the right way to air your disagreement about something as sensitive as religion.

How many person can do so about an imam. Thank God you acknowledge the miracles but I never said it is by there power even the men of God say it boldly for all to hear that "they did nothing God did it all" but for God to use them in doing all the miracles you hear doesn't that show you that they still have a right standing with God.

About him Calling out his parent in case you don't know David Ibiyeomie is the son of David Oyedepo. You curse my papa in public I'll curse your papa too. Simple as ABC.

Let us all know that Men of God are Men first before Pastors. There is always a human side in them as you are me they are perfect than you and I just that they've subjected themselves to 100% directives from God to lead a group of persons.
Re: What David Ibiyeomie Did Was Right. by IgweBUIKE1(m): 12:05pm On Sep 08, 2020
peterantai:

Is that the right way to air your disagreement about something as sensitive as religion.

How many person can do so about an imam. Thank God you acknowledge the miracles but I never said it is by there power even the men of God say it boldly for all to hear that "they did nothing God did it all" but for God to use them in doing all the miracles you hear doesn't that show you that they still have a right standing with God.

About him Calling out his parent in case you don't know David Ibiyeomie is the son of David Oyedepo. You curse my papa in public I'll curse your papa too. Simple as ABC.

Let us all know that Men of God are Men first before Pastors. There is always a human side in them as you are me they are perfect than you and I just that they've subjected themselves to 100% directives from God to lead a group of persons.
for you to even support the shows how morally decayed you re as a Christian...gal5vs22 said it all...the miracle can even made up or arrangee...we are all men of God so quit glorifying some people with title ok....

(1) (Reply)

Ekaete Umoh Emerges President Joint Association PLWD / UFC 253 Our Own Israel Adesanya VS Paulo Costa... / Ondo Missing Child: Prophet Alfa, Five Others Get Life Imprisonment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.