Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Fear Not! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fear Not! (176 Views)

Christians Fear Not, Biden's Win Is Not The End Of The World / 2020 Prophecy: There'll Be Bloodshed But Fear Not - Ekiti Youngest Bishop / Fear Not, Your Saviour Is Here!! - Joseph Prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fear Not! by topshore(f): 10:39am On Sep 08, 2020
Text: Hebrew 13:5

1. After this, the Word of the Lord came to Abram in a vision. "Do not be afraid, Abram. I am your Shield, a very great reward."- Gen 15:1
2. The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Don't be afraid, do not be discouraged. Deuteronomy 31: 8.
3. Say to those with fearful hearts, "Be strong, do not fear, your God will come, He will come with vengeance; with divine retribution, He will come to save you". Isaiah 35:4
4. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 35:10
5. For I Am the Lord, your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you. Isaiah 35: 13.

Brethren, we ought not to fear but strong in Faith. Whenever the fear of the devil come, resist it in the name Jesus. Increase your faith by hearing, and hearing the Word of God which gives divine assurance in times of trouble.

The only fear allowed in our lives is the Fear of God. Having God's Wisdom to do things right according to His good and perfect Will is the Fear of God. Shunning evil deeds is what is called divine Understanding. Digging into God's Words gives us divine Knowledge, a knowledge of Him that reveals to us His deep secrets.

Fear of God gives health to our bodies and nourishing to our bones. The fear of the devil brings discouragement and leads to depression.Proverbs 3:5-8

We need to daily acknowledge God in all our ways as a way of total submission to His will. We also need to express our Fear for Him by daily seeking His Kingdom and His Righteousness, every other thing will be added to us by Him. Mathew 6: 33.

Prayer Point:
Jesus Christ, the Lion of the Tribe of Judah, make me as bold as a lion, in the name of Jesus.
Peace!
Re: Fear Not! by faugdownload: 11:09am On Sep 08, 2020
FAUG is a free Entertainment App created by nCore Games for Android OS. The most recent variant of FAUG APK is 1.0 Beta which is refreshed 4 days back at Android App store. faug apk download This APK gives best Entertainment administration to Android users.Few days in the wake of restricting the PUBG and 118 different applications, the Narendra Modi's Government has declared that it will dispatch FAU-G (Fauji) Game Download.

(1) (Reply)

David Jeremiah Devotional September 8 2020 / How Favour Work Part One / Make Your Old Life Gives Way To The New

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.