Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,676 members, 7,823,910 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Elizabeth Onyeniyi: Abdulmumuni Danga Charged For Raping, Brutalising Lady - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Elizabeth Onyeniyi: Abdulmumuni Danga Charged For Raping, Brutalising Lady (18126 Views)

Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) / #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released / Madam On Her Knees After Being Arrested For Brutalising Housemaid In Lagos. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elizabeth Onyeniyi: Abdulmumuni Danga Charged For Raping, Brutalising Lady by SocialJustice: 4:10pm On Sep 08, 2020
palsenator:

Let me tag the right authority so they can reach . Hopefully you can lead us to the said person. We will be interested in pursuing that case to the end. We need to know why and how he got his freedom
Lol, he is backed by governors and ministers. You and whoever you send will be endangering your lives for nothing.
Re: Elizabeth Onyeniyi: Abdulmumuni Danga Charged For Raping, Brutalising Lady by passiveincome01: 4:15pm On Sep 08, 2020
hmmmmm
Re: Elizabeth Onyeniyi: Abdulmumuni Danga Charged For Raping, Brutalising Lady by Juliusmomoh: 4:18pm On Sep 08, 2020
OkhaiAsein:
I checked it.. thank u sir
Recheck it.. I drop a message..
Re: Elizabeth Onyeniyi: Abdulmumuni Danga Charged For Raping, Brutalising Lady by euniselfyahoo: 4:27pm On Sep 08, 2020
Okay
Re: Elizabeth Onyeniyi: Abdulmumuni Danga Charged For Raping, Brutalising Lady by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 08, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

I could read the charges all, but I vet is almost 8 or there abouts

grin this guy has break the camel back grin
Can't wait for sentence grin
When they tell una make una stop rape this is una end .
Re: Elizabeth Onyeniyi: Abdulmumuni Danga Charged For Raping, Brutalising Lady by skytreader(m): 6:34pm On Sep 08, 2020
emperor863:

The police will sabotarge the case by deliberately presenting a very weak case and like the Elijah Abbo assault case, this case would be struck out.

Bookmark this comment.

The sabotaging has started. He's being deliberately arraigned in a court that has no jurisdiction to hear the matter.

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Onyeniyi: Abdulmumuni Danga Charged For Raping, Brutalising Lady by backbone503(m): 7:14pm On Sep 08, 2020
This is a deliberate act of sabotage by the Nigeria police and/or the Attorney General of Kogi state. They are truly not interested in prosecuting this case.

The FCT High Court lacks the jurisdiction to entertain this case. Also, the law (Violence Against Persons (Prohibition) Act 2015) under which the accused has been charged is only applicable to FCT. Hence, can't be used to try a crime alleged to have been committed in Kogi.

This case will eventually be struck-out. They should stop wasting public funds and further traumatizing the victim.
Re: Elizabeth Onyeniyi: Abdulmumuni Danga Charged For Raping, Brutalising Lady by backbone503(m): 7:17pm On Sep 08, 2020
SocialJustice:
This guy will end in jail hopefully but I know a guy that was sentenced to death but he's currently walking freely.

Nigeria na casted country.

The case will be struck-out on grounds of want of jurisdiction
Re: Elizabeth Onyeniyi: Abdulmumuni Danga Charged For Raping, Brutalising Lady by SocialJustice: 7:19pm On Sep 08, 2020
backbone503:

The case will be struck-out on grounds of want of jurisdiction
Yeah, police just did this to save face.
Re: Elizabeth Onyeniyi: Abdulmumuni Danga Charged For Raping, Brutalising Lady by Juliusmomoh: 7:41pm On Sep 08, 2020
OkhaiAsein:

I agree to that price. you can drop all the detail you want the logo to have now
Am coming sir, let me inform our pastor first cos he was the one who said we should find someone who could do it .... It was our church website.... Just wait... If possible i whould love to have ur number sef... Just send me ur number via email
Re: Elizabeth Onyeniyi: Abdulmumuni Danga Charged For Raping, Brutalising Lady by Ghokes(m): 2:04pm On Sep 09, 2020
These charges are weighty......but the comedy in the judicial process here will soon have him on wheelchair and other comic actions in order to prevent, deny or delay justice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Federal Prisons In Port-Harcourt; Two Killed In Rivers Judiciary / 4 Kidnapped Students Rescued In Kaduna (Photo) / ICPC Seizes 61 Houses From Female Civil Servant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.