Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,283 members, 7,849,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:42 PM

Increase In Fuel, Electricity, DSTV, Now Stop Wishing And Be In Control . - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Increase In Fuel, Electricity, DSTV, Now Stop Wishing And Be In Control . (162 Views)

See The Bigger Picture. Stop Wishing And Start Doing / After One Week I Asked For A Salary Increase In A Missionary School / Electricity Distribution Official Electrocuted In Ikotun, Lagos (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Increase In Fuel, Electricity, DSTV, Now Stop Wishing And Be In Control . by planetpgold(m): 11:09am On Sep 08, 2020
Hello Colleague,

Timothy Here Again,

Every human being is striving for success in their career and business. In fact, everybody is in a business whether you are an employer or an employee.

Unfortunately, many don't want to do and continue doing what it takes to achieve that desired success. Most times, they erroneously put everything in the hands of God. That is, they are expecting a miracle to happen when God has already made available countless opportunities for them right from birth. So, stop wishing something should come your way, go out to get it.

To buttress further, when you were writing your qualification exams, your mere wish did not assist you in passing the exams. You studied morning, afternoon and night, it even affects your health whenever you go beyond your limit. You did not wish the exam was easy because you know it is like Alice in the wonderland. Instead, you were very committed through daily study despite the crazy work schedule.

However, when it gets to triumph in life, you take it for granted. You wish that your employer should increase your salary for doing the same thing; for following the same process system and processes laid down when according to Earl Nightingale, there one thousand ways of performing your task effectively and efficiently." you just have to go into the future and ask yourself how will this task be done in the 10 years.

I know that in this current economy with an increase in Fuel, electricity, digital satellite subscription and low-interest rate on your investment, you will be wishing things were easier. Economic policies you don't have control over so you just have to be better through constant growth and development.

Hence, I don't want you to keep wishing, I want you to be better and be in control. This can be achieved by investing in yourself. I have put in place the Strategic Financial Analyst Training Videos which contains the following:

Financial Modeling Training Videos: You will be able to forecast for any business or aspect of any business. In fact, you can design models for different aspects of businesses.

Business Plan Training Videos: here you will be able to carry out thorough research then come up with a business plan which will show start to finish of the business (marketing, production, competitors, staffing, pricing, finance. etc). Very few professionals have this skill.

Research and Course Work: This is very useful so that you can be able to carry out your financial modelling and business Plan effectively and professionally.

Knowing what you now know, the ball is in your court, get the simplified and comprehensive Strategic Financial Expert Training Videos before it expires on Friday 11th September, 2020. Call or Chat Admin on 08082366372, 08106989785.

Or click on the below link

https://platinumgoldsolutions.com/finbus/

to decide whether you want to be in control of your life or you want your life to be in the hands of COVID-19 Pandemic, political instability and government's ridiculous policies.

Dedicated to Your Vision and Success,
Tim Jibodu, FCA

(1) (Reply)

What Handiwork Do You Think I Should Learn? / How To Determine What Skill You Should Acquire / Self Discovery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.