Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,350 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Why Obaseki Will Win September 19th Election. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Obaseki Will Win September 19th Election. (605 Views)

Obaseki Will Win September 2020 Election. / Governor Fintiri: Obaseki Will Emerge APC Candidate / Oshiomhole: Obaseki Will Need Miracle To Win Under A Fragmented APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Obaseki Will Win September 19th Election. by Osamudamen: 12:00pm On Sep 08, 2020
......Obaseki developmental strides gives him 99.9% chance of winning.

Edo state governor, Godwin Obaseki has laid a solid foundation for sustainable and long lasting projects in Edo state within the last 3 years, This is a fact and a song on the lips of every true citizen of Edo state. Politics, political affiliation aside, Edo state people are United by this singular reason and the people will be prepare to give the governor another 4 years to solidify this achievements and put Edo state in the part of greatness again.

September 19th 2020, is a date with history in the political life of our dear state,but Edo people must know that their collective actions is pivotal in achieving the Edo of our dreams.

Edo state is working, government has proven that our society can work.
The question is will Obaseki win September 19th Election, the answer is Yes, in a free fair and credible poll, the govenor have 99.9% chance of winning because of:

1. He commands great love and general acceptability from the people.

2. He is a governor who is interested in what Edo will be in the next 10,20 or 40 years,hence he is concentrating and investing in long lasting projects, example is the Edo refinery, Edo production centre, ossimo power project,the agricultural reforms, Edo innovation hub and alot more.

3. He is modernising governance, with technological friendly policies like the Edo best, Edo jobs,well refined way of generating IGR.

4. Prompt payment of salaries and pension, for this the governor is loved by the workforce and pensioners. This caterory of our population will go all out and vote for him. Yes,many may say salary is not an achievement for any government, in as much as I will want to agree or not. But any government who put payment of Salary as a priority in the face of pandemic ravaging economy is a government who understands the plight of the people.

5. Reforms in Education and Agriculture.

Let me stop here in this episode, there are many reasons why the govenror stands a better chance at winning.

I encourage all Edo citizens to go all out and vote for the Govrenor September 19th 2020.
Vote GGO

Vote and not fight.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Obaseki Will Win September 19th Election. by Xscape1993(m): 12:04pm On Sep 08, 2020
His win is sure. No man born of a woman can deny him that second term. I call him my G.G.O.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Obaseki Will Win September 19th Election. by frankmoney(m): 12:38pm On Sep 08, 2020
99% ? You seem so sure about it , my question is would you have said the same if Obaseki was still in APC ?
Re: Why Obaseki Will Win September 19th Election. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 08, 2020
He can only win in Benin city metropolis
Re: Why Obaseki Will Win September 19th Election. by WATCHOVER(m): 1:24pm On Sep 08, 2020
frankmoney:
99% ? You seem so sure about it , my question is would you have said the same if Obaseki was still in APC ?
People would still have voted for him
Re: Why Obaseki Will Win September 19th Election. by sirgoody: 1:25pm On Sep 08, 2020
#Obaseki2020
#EdoFirst
#MakingEdoGreatAgain
#EdoNoBeLagos

Re: Why Obaseki Will Win September 19th Election. by WonderManly(m): 1:52pm On Sep 08, 2020
As you can now see...

Re: Why Obaseki Will Win September 19th Election. by frankmoney(m): 1:55pm On Sep 08, 2020
WATCHOVER:

People would still have voted for him
yes definitely....

(1) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Joins Lagos #endsars Protest (photos) / See Why Nigerian Youths Are Protesting And It Will Go On For Over 30 Days UN Int / I Envision A Better Nigeria Post-#endsars Protests – Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.