Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Which 'benelux Countries' Is Best To Migrate To? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which 'benelux Countries' Is Best To Migrate To? (380 Views)

What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? / Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which 'benelux Countries' Is Best To Migrate To? by boujeeassnigga(m): 1:05pm On Sep 08, 2020
I have always had this huge love and respect for all the benelux countries, the benelux countries are belgium, the netherlands and luxembourg aka THE LUX.
The name benelux was actually derived from the first 2 letters from each countries name, pretty cool huh?
So my question is which of the 3 countries is easier to migrate to? Which of them has a less strict immigration law?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which 'benelux Countries' Is Best To Migrate To? by meu442u(m): 1:24pm On Sep 08, 2020
Here to learn.

(1) (Reply)

Many Feared Dead As Petrol Tanker Lost Control In Lokoja Kogi State / I Need Cheap Flight To Abuja From Lagos Tomorrow / Can You Travel Like These People Did?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.