Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Daddy Freeze Deserves The Hot Warning From David Ibiyeome By Pastor Humble Okoro - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Daddy Freeze Deserves The Hot Warning From David Ibiyeome By Pastor Humble Okoro (157 Views)

Listen To The Hot New Jingle ALAT Recently Released / Christian Okoro: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills NAN's Technical Director / Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Deserves The Hot Warning From David Ibiyeome By Pastor Humble Okoro by MBAISEBLOG: 1:06pm On Sep 08, 2020
DADDY FREEEZE INSULT TO BISHOP OYEDEPO: AGAIN PASTOR HUMBLE OKORO ATTACKS DADDY FRREZE SAY'S HE IS POSSESSED BY OGBANJE SPIRITS AND OTHER 52 DEMONS.

Pastor Humble Okoro has come out again to defend pastor David Ibiyeome, saying, there Is nothing wrong with Pastor David Ibiyeome warning Daddy Freeze for insulting Bishop Oyedepo.
In his words "In 2017 when I visited Lagos in order to arrest the Lagos lagoon suicide spirit. After my praying and addressing the waters,an evil spirit jumped into daddy freeze without his consent to summarize my prophetic visit to a scam.

He said God anointed me with engine oil. Chai Chim, Pastor humble you don suffer.
He insulted me but I forgave him because of my discovery and the life of Christ.

Daddy freeze is possessed with 52 original demons including OGBANJE spirit.
And I want to say that many celebrities are possessed with OGBANJE spirit and I can help them.
In my next interview I will talk deeply about Celebrities and OGBANJE spirit."

He went further to say that the solution to Daddy freeze problem is to repent and go for deliverance.
let him go to mountain of fire along Lagos Ibadan express for hot prayers and deliverance, after he should proceed to winners chapel Bible School for proper ministry training.

According to Pastor Okoro, the former on air personality has insulted people's parents and pastors in the process of achieving fame.
He is being energized by abiku spirit to insult pastors.
If he feels that his parents were insulted by Pastor David Ibiyeome let him apologize to some Nigerian pastors,restrict his steps and rebrand.
The idea of telling the law enforcement agencies to hold David Ibiyeome responsible if anything happens to him is childish.
let him take my advice and be free from "Ajonmuo" department.
To everyone that felt that pastor David was wrong defending his spiritual father, please go and read freeze's previous comments about Bishop Oyedepo and advice him.

Christianity is not stupidity. David fought for his mentor King Saul in the Bible,to me there is nothing wrong with Pastor David defending and warning him for insulting his spiritual mentor.

Concerning the spiritual and power debate, am still expecting daddy freeze to choose a date.
The Kingdom of God is not in words but in power.
I will be glad to remove your 52 demons publicly for your lessons and blessings.

(1) (Reply)

433,000 Nigerians, Businesses To Get N50,000, N30,00 Each – Says FG / Learn How To Create A Website Without Coding / Telegram Channel For Free Advert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.