Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,241 members, 7,815,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

How Can I Convert Html Tmplate To Wordpress Theme - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Convert Html Tmplate To Wordpress Theme (341 Views)

IT Or Programmer Needed To Convert Html Theme File To Wordpress Theme. / Convert Html Template To Wordpress Theme / Wanna Move To Wordpress -- Pro Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Convert Html Tmplate To Wordpress Theme by travelxpat(m): 1:10pm On Sep 08, 2020
Hello gurus in the house.I am just an ordinary guy building up himself on website development.Please i am stuck right now.I paid for a template and while trying to upload i disvovered it came in .html.Please how can this be converted to wordpress theme.
Youtube video is not helping me
Re: How Can I Convert Html Tmplate To Wordpress Theme by travelxpat(m): 1:11pm On Sep 08, 2020
Please somebody help me on this..
Re: How Can I Convert Html Tmplate To Wordpress Theme by travelxpat(m): 1:14pm On Sep 08, 2020
any mentor in the house on this task..converting html template to wordpress theme to upload
Re: How Can I Convert Html Tmplate To Wordpress Theme by travelxpat(m): 5:03pm On Sep 08, 2020
anyone willing
Re: How Can I Convert Html Tmplate To Wordpress Theme by mcqwerty(m): 7:02am On Sep 09, 2020
What is webpress?
Re: How Can I Convert Html Tmplate To Wordpress Theme by Tmonex: 11:04am On Sep 09, 2020
travelxpat:
Hello gurus in the house.I am just an ordinary guy building up himself on website development.Please i am stuck right now.I paid for a template and whike trying to upload i disvovered it came in .html.Please how can this be converted to webpress theme.
There is no automatic way to do that. You will have to use a page builder to build an exact replica of an html website in wordpress. In the case of html template if there is no version of that theme in wordpress and you dont have php knowledge forget it.

As a newbie. I will advise you check http://nairathemes.com for everything wordpress. You have varieties of plugins and templates to choose from. It will be of immense help to you.
Re: How Can I Convert Html Tmplate To Wordpress Theme by Tmonex: 4:14pm On Sep 09, 2020
travelxpat:
Hello gurus in the house.I am just an ordinary guy building up himself on website development.Please i am stuck right now.I paid for a template and whike trying to upload i disvovered it came in .html.Please how can this be converted to webpress theme.
Re: How Can I Convert Html Tmplate To Wordpress Theme by SirLakes: 5:12pm On Sep 09, 2020
WordPress you mean¿

You gotta do that manually by creating a WordPress version of the theme yourself or use a page builder to make your site look like the theme as mentioned by the guy above
cool

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Convert Html Tmplate To Wordpress Theme by etoluw: 8:09pm On Sep 09, 2020
travelxpat:

i can help you out

1 Like

Re: How Can I Convert Html Tmplate To Wordpress Theme by travelxpat(m): 10:15pm On Sep 09, 2020
Hello boss, I will be so happy for this .Do we hook up on WhatsApp?
etoluw:

i can help you out
Re: How Can I Convert Html Tmplate To Wordpress Theme by travelxpat(m): 10:20pm On Sep 09, 2020
I am a newbie..I bought the template and later discovered it's not WordPress theme..thank you for the advise .I have also checked through your website..if i will patronise you
Tmonex:

There is no automatic way to do that. You will have to use a page builder to build an exact replica of an html website in wordpress. In the case of html template if there is no version of that theme in wordpress and you dont have php knowledge forget it.

As a newbie. I will advise you check http://nairathemes.com for everything wordpress. You have varieties of plugins and templates to choose from. It will be of immense help to you.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Convert Html Tmplate To Wordpress Theme by travelxpat(m): 10:21pm On Sep 09, 2020
Sorry typo error bro..I mean WordPress
mcqwerty:
What is webpress?
Re: How Can I Convert Html Tmplate To Wordpress Theme by travelxpat(m): 10:22pm On Sep 09, 2020
I still have a long way to go..I am still learning but I will also stick to your advise.I need mentoring
SirLakes:
WordPress you mean¿

You gotta do that manually by creating a WordPress version of the theme yourself or use a page builder to make your site look like the theme as mentioned by the guy above
cool
Re: How Can I Convert Html Tmplate To Wordpress Theme by etoluw: 12:29pm On Sep 10, 2020
travelxpat:
Hello boss, I will be so happy for this .Do we hook up on WhatsApp?

whatsapp no
0 8 1 2 9 6 1 5 6 4 1

i hope the template is not too complicated

(1) (Reply)

Web Designers In Lagos / Metaverse Is A Trap! / Help Me Out On My Gmail Account Recovery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.