Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Top 20 Songs Released In Nigeria So Far In 2020 Joeboy, Mayorkun, Rema.... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 20 Songs Released In Nigeria So Far In 2020 Joeboy, Mayorkun, Rema.... (276 Views)

Top 10 Hottest Nigerian Songs Released In February 2021 / Davido And Chioma Introduction Photos. Traditional Wedding Holds In 2020 / Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 20 Songs Released In Nigeria So Far In 2020 Joeboy, Mayorkun, Rema.... by asorockvibestv: 1:16pm On Sep 08, 2020
Despite the outbreak of the deadly corona virus pandemic, Nigerian artists are still working really hard to give their fans really good music.
and today I am going to share with you the top 20 songs that have been released so far this year, so guys please watch till the end and give us your thought cos everyone has an opinion.
lets get right into todays topic.
1. Duduke - Simi , this song ehhn i listened to it till i became tired. duduke was released on 15th of april 2020, and this massive track was produced by OSCAR.
2. Dj Neptune Ft Mr Eazi & Joeboy - Nobody, this massive hit track from top Nigerian Dj Neptune was released on the 5th of march 2020 and it was produced by (BestOF)
3. Rema ft Rvssian - Beamer, the number 3 on this list is Rema beamer this massive track was produced by Rvssian. this dope banger was released on the 20th of february 2020.
4. Mayorkun Ft Davido - Betty Butter, in this song mayorkun links up with his label boss the Baddest himself. this song was released on the 2nd of July 2020 and it was produced by Speroach beats.
5. Joeboy - Call, joeboy decided to strike the airwave again with CALL after the the release of Nobody nobody nobody, this song was released on the 9th of april 2020, and it was produced by Dera.
6. Wande Coal - Again, King Coal himself came through with one of my favorite songs this year which he titled again. the song was released on the 6th of february 2020 and was produced by Melvitto.
7. Burna Boy - wonderful, wonderful is the lead single in burna boys latest album twice as tall. this song was released on the 26th of June 2020. and this song was produced by telz.
8. Mayorkun - Geng - the mayor of lagos came through with this viral banger which he titled geng, the song was released on the 25th of January 2020. and was produced by Quebeat..
9. Rema - Ginger Me, Jonzing super star artist is here again with Ginger me, the song was released on the 6th of july 2020 and was produced by Uk Producer The Elements.
10. Ladipoe Ft Simi - Know You, Mavins rap act ladipoe is here with Know you featuring super star singer SIMI, the viral song was released on the 10th of april 2020 and was produced by Somi Jones..
11. Korede Bello - Micasa Sucasa, another mavins act is here, Korede Bello is here with the banger micasa sucasa, this hit track was released on the 24th of april 2020 and was produced by OZEDIKUS...
12. Oxlade - Away - oxlade fast rising afrobeat singer came through with one of my favorite song which he titled AWAY, the song was released on the 20th of march and it was produced by SPAX...
13. Adekunle Gold - Something Different, AG baby himself dropped this jam titled something different on the 30th of april 2020, the song is the lead single in his recently released album afropop volume 1. Something different was produced by Blaise Beat..
14. Rudeboy - Woman, Rudeboy a member of the defunct Psquare group is out here with woman, the song is really dope with a simple dope video. Woman was released on the 25th of may 2020, this sweet track was produced by super star produced KRIZBEAT THE DRUMMER BOY.
15. Ckay - Love Nwatinti Ft Joeboy and Kwame Eugene. Chocolate city artist and music producer Ckay decided to hit the airwave with Love Nwantiti featuring Joeboy and Kwame Eugene. Love Nwantinti was released on the 25th of february 2020, this song was produced by TEMMPLE.
16. Yemi Alade - Boyz, the mama of africa or you can call her the woman of steel decided to scatter the airwave with boyz, Boyzwas released on the 29th of May 2020 and was produced by VTEC.
17. Fireboy - New York City Girls, YBNL one and only fireboy is here with new york city girls a lead single in his latest album apollo, this song was released on the 20th of june 2020, this song was produced by Type A.
18. Naira Marley - Aye, this list will definitely be incomplete if the malians president is not on. he dropped this track titled aye and it was released on the 19th of march 2020 and was produced by his main producer Yo Rexxie.
19. Zlatan ft Papisnoop, oberz and Jamopyper - Unripe Paw Paw, the world president himself the zanku master zlatan ibile is here with Unripe paw paw and what i love about this song is the energy and creativity, i also love the hook. this song was released on the 30th of january 2020. this song was proced by P Prime.
20. Omah Lay - LOLO, on this spot we have this dope artist from portharcourt rivers state giving us lolo. the song is a track in his debut EP, get layed. the song was produced by himself, and on this list he is the only one who produced himself, kudos to him, and more grace to his career...

Source : Asorockvibes TV on YouTube
watch the video for full details and analysis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFt8MLMy9uM

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Releases New Music Video For Smile. / Kiddwaya Becomes The Second Bbnaija 2020 Housemate To Hit 1 Million Followers On / Bbnaija:see How Davido, Teni, Broda Shaggi & Others Reacted To Laycon’s Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.