Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,672 members, 7,862,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:35 AM

Voter Taofeek & Candidate Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voter Taofeek & Candidate Buhari (1883 Views)

#BudgetofYams: Buhari Eating As APC Candidate & Buhari Eating As President / Check Out This Shocking Photos Of The APC Candidate (buhari) / Olamide-new CAMPAIGN Songs For (APC)CANDIDATE BUHARI/OSIBANJO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Voter Taofeek & Candidate Buhari by Jarus(m): 6:08am On Feb 24, 2011
Ositafred,
Don't stop at you only, BB needs Niger Delta, if he can get 10% votes there, its strategically significant. So speak to ND family, friends about Buhari. Let them see what you saw.
Re: Voter Taofeek & Candidate Buhari by ekubear1: 6:53am On Feb 24, 2011
Buhari is in serious trouble if he isn't making greater inroads into the SW. . . with so few days to go, there isn't much time left.
Re: Voter Taofeek & Candidate Buhari by kcjazz(m): 7:48am On Feb 24, 2011
I feel the opposition parties are not structured to pass their message. It is a problem that makes PDP look so effective even with their blunders. Long term planning is something that is missing and sadly there are many Taofeeks.

On another note, I don't believe analyzing EPL is a bad thing, I read even on NL, folks who have good knowledge of the game. Personally, it is an easier way for folks to learn about cultures. In the 90s, I watched weekly Rothmas soccer program and I learnt so much that I couldn't get in geography class. Even prompted me to study city history and rivalry between teams.(eg Rangers vs Celtics). EPL could stimulate your desire to learn more.
Re: Voter Taofeek & Candidate Buhari by Lagosboy: 1:16pm On Feb 24, 2011
sai buhari!!!
Re: Voter Taofeek & Candidate Buhari by 9ijaMan: 1:34pm On Feb 24, 2011
This is what has been said about the man: Buhari
Even those who fear him could not fault him.

[flash=500,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCZp8DrkSvA?version=3[/flash]

Nigerians, [size=16pt]Vote BB 2011[/size]
Re: Voter Taofeek & Candidate Buhari by Beaf: 2:14pm On Feb 24, 2011
kcjazz:

I feel the opposition parties are not structured to pass their message. It is a problem that makes PDP look so effective even with their blunders. Long term planning is something that is missing and sadly there are many Taofeeks.

On another note, I don't believe analyzing EPL is a bad thing, I read even on NL, folks who have good knowledge of the game. Personally, it is an easier way for folks to learn about cultures. In the 90s, I watched weekly Rothmas soccer program and I learnt so much that I couldn't get in geography class. Even prompted me to study city history and rivalry between teams.(eg Rangers vs Celtics). EPL could stimulate your desire to learn more.

The bolded is correct, but in the CPC's case, they are stunted by their leaders antisocial and aloof personality. You need to identify with and rub shoulders with the ordinary person, speak their language, talk their talk and walk their walk. Take this for example:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/385503_JonathanOnBuses_jpgbe989aad7f8613762d97289a94cd98e5

Brilliant stuff.
Re: Voter Taofeek & Candidate Buhari by 9ijaMan: 2:19pm On Feb 24, 2011
I'd rather be anti-social that to socially leak IBB a*s*s.
Re: Voter Taofeek & Candidate Buhari by Beaf: 2:21pm On Feb 24, 2011
This is why Taofeek identifies with GEJ, cos the bus speaks to him, jingles speak to him, his church or mosque speak to him. Its a grassroots thing, its a social thing, its a family thing. Its something the butchers, hunters, carpentars, okada riders, danfo drivers, teachers, kids, you and I know about. Its a powerful message for Fresh Air 2011:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/385727_GEJ_jpg541ff6882d3217b426186b828ba2646b

Unfortunately, none of the others have been able to match such organisation, neither are any of the other candidates in the least bit serious about campaigning or telling us what they would do for us. Buhari has told Taofeek absolute nada.
Re: Voter Taofeek & Candidate Buhari by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 24, 2011
more like selling shit to the politically uninformed and calling it roses
Re: Voter Taofeek & Candidate Buhari by 9ijaMan: 2:27pm On Feb 24, 2011
Beaf:

Unfortunately, none of the others have been able to match such organisation, neither are any of the other candidates in the least bit serious about campaigning or telling us what they would do for us. Buhari has told Taofeek absolute nada.

Because none of the others have stolen the nation dry. None of the others would call IBB a thief only to turn round 180 degrees to leak his (IBB's) a'ss
Re: Voter Taofeek & Candidate Buhari by Johndoe100(m): 3:40pm On Feb 24, 2011
osifred:
I am a core niger deltan but like i told my friend only buhari/bakare ticket can assure me of a new nigeria, a better nigeria, a nigeria i wil nt be ashamed to call home for me and my children unborn.

i believe in a new nigeria that works a nigeria that best be delivered to me by BB

NB: i bear no sentiment against GEJ cos he is a good man at heart

the change we need is now

This is one of the saddest posts I have ever read on NL. Maybe when the elitist Northerners and their Yoruba accomplices have finished eradicating your people you will wake up.

Do you think that any of these clowns posting in support of Buhari care about what he is going to do? They just hide their ethnic and/or religious agenda behind the facade of corruption.

Other wise how can supposedly intelligent people tell you that the ONLY ISSUE affecting This country is corruption. as such if Adolf Hitler or Ghengis Khan were to stand for president they don't mind, so long as he "can tackle corruption". Only the mentally weak do not see through such weak and pathetic lies.

I am a core Niger Deltan as well and I think such treasonous thought processes are what led to our being complacent and nearly being wiped out by the same group of ethnic and religious charlatans, before we woke up and started our agitation.

We need to eradicate traitors like you.
Re: Voter Taofeek & Candidate Buhari by DisGuy: 3:55pm On Feb 24, 2011
Johndoe100:

This is one of the saddest posts I have ever read on NL. Maybe when the elitist Northerners and their Yoruba accomplices have finished eradicating your people you will wake up.

Do you think that any of these clowns posting in support of Buhari care about what he is going to do? They just

I am a core Niger Deltan as well and I think such treasonous thought processes are what led to our being complacent and nearly being wiped out by the same group of ethnic and religious charlatans, before we woke up and started our agitation.

We need to eradicate traitors like you.

wont be a new thing seeing as that one of the best things you are good at, eradicating fellow NDeltans to kidnap oil workers for money, eradicating anyone that stands in your way, funny enough your boss is busy idolising the 'elitist' northerners perhaps he wants to join the pool or super-elitists
Re: Voter Taofeek & Candidate Buhari by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 24, 2011

when none of the rest of them are looting our eca to fund their cursed nation trotting and Senegalese tailors sewing different traditional attires
Re: Voter Taofeek & Candidate Buhari by Colonia(m): 5:01pm On Feb 24, 2011
BB 2011 . Our best option!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Group Wants New State Created From Kaduna / Nigeria Doesn’t Need Snc – Rep / How Nigeria Can Win Back Bakassi Peninsula – Prof Oyebode Of UNILAG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.