Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,347 members, 7,954,405 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:22 PM

DJ Cuppy & Burna Boy Join Man-united Fans To Celebrate New Adidas Kit (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy & Burna Boy Join Man-united Fans To Celebrate New Adidas Kit (video) (498 Views)

Ninalowo Bolanle And Wife Kiss To Celebrate New Year / Chioma Toplis Dances In Bikini To Celebrate New Year / Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy & Burna Boy Join Man-united Fans To Celebrate New Adidas Kit (video) by MckenzieSkyBlog: 1:59pm On Sep 08, 2020
Nigerian celebrities have joined Manchester United fans all over the world to celebrate the launching of the club's new away jersey for the 2020/2021 SEASON.

Manchester United officially unveiled their new third kit for the 2020/21 season Zebra today through the club's official website.

Nigerian singer and songwriter, Damini Ebunoluwa Ogulu, known professionally as Burna Boy took to his official Twitter page to share photos of himself wearing the new Zebra kit.

He tweeted;

"Honoured to be one of the first to receive this #NEWKITALERT #READYFORTHENOISE @ManUtd."

Another Nigerian celebrity who also campaigned with the new kit is a Nigerian billionaire daughter, Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola, professionally known as Cuppy.

The Nigerian disc jockey and producer also...SEE VIDEO HERE

1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy & Burna Boy Join Man-united Fans To Celebrate New Adidas Kit (video) by olisaEze(m): 2:06pm On Sep 08, 2020
Abeg while all these our celebrities are celebrating with Man U and their new Tom Tom jersey, they should also try and use their status to remind people about Samson Siasia’s arbitration fundraiser.
If Erica can get over $15k within 5hrs of hers being setup by a non celeb, their celeb voices will do much more for a man that has spent a better part of his youth making his fatherland proud.
I love Manchester United, but I love my Super Eagles (with their heartbreaks & all) more. grin

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija! Finally Nengi Fires Ozo | Let Me Be I Dont Want You!!! / Afia Schwarzenegger Savagely Replies A Fan Who Wanted To Warm Her Bed / #endsars: Toying Ibrahim, Naira Marley, Burna Boy And Co Named Irrelevant People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.