Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,128 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

As Laycon Becomes Deputy Head Of House This Week, Who Should His Large Fanbase - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As Laycon Becomes Deputy Head Of House This Week, Who Should His Large Fanbase (420 Views)

Charles Esimone Quadruplets: UNIZIK Deputy Vice Chancellor Welcomes 4 Babies / I Reject The Idea That The Man Is The Head Of The House - Female Twitter User / See What A Facebook User Saw In Her House This Morning (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As Laycon Becomes Deputy Head Of House This Week, Who Should His Large Fanbase by Chizybrown: 2:59pm On Sep 08, 2020
It’s a huge relief for Icons, Laycon’s huge fanbase as he gets selected as Deputy Head Of House by Trickytee who won the Head Of House Challenge.
Due to the reduced number of housemates, Big Brother changed the rule by allowing Head Of House challenge winner, Trickytee pick any gender as deputy.

According to Trickytee, he chose Laycon because he felt the girls in the house won’t choose him if they were the ones in his position.

Anyway, I smell a perfect gameplan by Trickytee as he would henceforth get favour from Laycon‘s huge fanbase.

Now, both Trickytee and Laycon are not up for eviction this week while Nengi, Kiddwaya, Ozo, Prince, Dorathy and Vee are up for eviction.

FIND OUT >https://www.naijatalkzone.com.ng/laycon-becomes-deputy-head-house-week-large-fanbase-vote/

Re: As Laycon Becomes Deputy Head Of House This Week, Who Should His Large Fanbase by mariahAngel(f): 3:27pm On Sep 08, 2020
"Anyway, I smell a perfect gameplan by Trickytee as he would henceforth get favour from Laycon‘s huge fanbase."

What game plan? Brother please!

Answer this question honestly op: If you were inside the house, oblivious of what is going on outside, would you think Laycon has a large fanbase?
Be honest o...because you're insinuating Trikkytee had ulterior motives by picking Laycon

Shey Laycon look like starboy for your eyes? No lie
I mean, this is entertainment industry we're talking about o!
Even to his fans, I think he's more like a project than prospect...you know the typical naija mediocre over prospect mentality na "let us support the most unlikely to win out of pity" "let us make him win against all odds" "let us make his dream come true so that he can live happily ever after"
Re: As Laycon Becomes Deputy Head Of House This Week, Who Should His Large Fanbase by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 08, 2020
mariahAngel:
"Anyway, I smell a perfect gameplan by Trickytee as he would henceforth get favour from Laycon‘s huge fanbase."

Answer this question honestly op: If you were inside the house, oblivious of what is going on outside, would you think Laycon has a large fanbase?
Be honest o...because you're insinuating Trikkytee had ulterior motives by picking Laycon

Even to his fans, I think he's more like a project than prospect...you know the typical naija mediocre over prospect mentality na "let us support the most unlikely to win out of pity" "let us make him win against all odds" "let us make his dream come true so that he can live happily ever after"
You are right about your first and second paragraph but the rest? Nah... You got it all wrong there. If you think Laycon has no prospect then none of the contestant has either, definitely not Erica. Lol! But I believe fans know what they see in people they support.

BTW why are you hating on my Laycon? cry Dude has done nothing wrong.
Re: As Laycon Becomes Deputy Head Of House This Week, Who Should His Large Fanbase by mariahAngel(f): 4:08pm On Sep 08, 2020
Palema007:
You are right about your first and second paragraph but the rest? Nah... You got it all wrong there. If you think Laycon has no prospect then none of the contestant has either, definitely not Erica. Lol! But I believe fans know what they see in people they support.

BTW why are you hating on my Laycon? cry Dude has done nothing wrong.

If we talk about prospect, the housemate that is most likely to succeed in the Nigerian entertainment industry would be Kidd.
He's good looking, he's articulate, he's eloquent, he oozes confidence... He's the whole package!
He's likely to do well in any entertainment genre: As an OAP, an as actor, as a manager...

As for what fans see in who they support, I'm yet to see it in Laycon grin
With the little patience I have to watch the show, he hardly shows up in my screen, unlike original starboy Kidd who's always all up in my face grin

By the way, I don't hate Laycon, I just don't fancy him. grin
Re: As Laycon Becomes Deputy Head Of House This Week, Who Should His Large Fanbase by Munzy14(m): 7:45pm On Sep 08, 2020
mariahAngel:

Na laycon u give project attributes.... smh

Chai!. Because he isn't looking like the regular sweet boys... lol.
Re: As Laycon Becomes Deputy Head Of House This Week, Who Should His Large Fanbase by Munzy14(m): 7:49pm On Sep 08, 2020
mariahAngel:

If we talk about prospect, the housemate that is most likely to succeed in the Nigerian entertainment industry would be Kidd.
He's good looking, he's articulate, he's eloquent, he oozes confidence... He's the whole package!
He's likely to do well in any entertainment genre: As an OAP, an as actor, as a manager...

As for what fans see in who they support, I'm yet to see it in Laycon grin
With the little patience I have to watch the show, he hardly shows up in my screen, unlike original starboy Kidd who's always all up in my face grin

By the way, I don't hate Laycon, I just don't fancy him. grin
kidd ke?

Laycon will do far better... Very talented..

This your like for Kidd..... oooh!!!

Re: As Laycon Becomes Deputy Head Of House This Week, Who Should His Large Fanbase by mariahAngel(f): 8:50pm On Sep 08, 2020
Munzy14:

Na laycon u give project attributes.... smh

Chai!. Because he isn't looking like the regular sweet boys... lol.

Ahn ahn... Owudi otu ahu naaa grin

Even though you don't agree, Laycon is quite cunning and manipulative...
Re: As Laycon Becomes Deputy Head Of House This Week, Who Should His Large Fanbase by mariahAngel(f): 8:53pm On Sep 08, 2020
Munzy14:

kidd ke?

Laycon will do far better... Very talented..

This your like for Kidd..... oooh!!!

If we're being honest, Kidd is more of a people person.
If I were a manager, I'd be successful managing Kidd than Laycon.
People would pay for only Kidd's appearance to events. Watch out for Kidd...even if he doesn't win
Re: As Laycon Becomes Deputy Head Of House This Week, Who Should His Large Fanbase by Munzy14(m): 9:02pm On Sep 08, 2020
mariahAngel:

Ahn ahn... Owudi otu ahu naaa grin

Even though you don't agree, Laycon is quite cunning and manipulative...
If that is his adaptation to survive in a gathering of wolves, I will gladly endorse it... grin

BB is a gathering of wolves, someone will nominate u and still smile with u... cheesygrin

Everyone of them is gaming... Let the best man win.
Re: As Laycon Becomes Deputy Head Of House This Week, Who Should His Large Fanbase by Munzy14(m): 9:08pm On Sep 08, 2020
mariahAngel:

If we're being honest, Kidd is more of a people person.
If I were a manager, I'd be successful managing Kidd than Laycon.
People would pay for only Kidd's appearance to events. Watch out for Kidd...even if he doesn't win
lolzzz, kedu ihe n'ako ihe a.... Laycon a performing artist..

kidd a just chilling guy... Who do you think people will pay for appearance?.. grin

you see, we can't just blame Erica for loosing focus, most girls will like a kidd.. cheesy

sweet guy.

Re: As Laycon Becomes Deputy Head Of House This Week, Who Should His Large Fanbase by mariahAngel(f): 9:19pm On Sep 08, 2020
Munzy14:

If that is his adaptation to survive in a gathering of wolves, I will gladly endorse it... grin

BB is a gathering of wolves, someone will nominate u and still smile with u... cheesygrin

Everyone of them is gaming... Let the best man win.

At least you didn't deny it... cheesy

Munzy14:

lolzzz, kedu ihe n'ako ihe a.... Laycon a performing artist..

kidd a just chilling guy... Who do you think people will pay for appearance?.. grin

you see, we can't just blame Erica for loosing focus, most girls will like a kidd.. cheesy

sweet guy.

No. It's more like Kidd is cool to have around and have a conversation with.

Erica's problem started when she became possessive. You can't keep another human being from being and enjoying the company of others. It's not even as if they came in as a couple...
At the end of the day, it's a game.
Re: As Laycon Becomes Deputy Head Of House This Week, Who Should His Large Fanbase by Munzy14(m): 9:27pm On Sep 08, 2020
mariahAngel:

At least you didn't deny it... cheesy

No. It's more like Kidd is cool to have around and have a conversation with.

Erica's problem started when she became possessive. You can't keep another human being from being and enjoying the company of others. It's not even as if they came in as a couple...
At the end of the day, it's a game.
They said, If sleep come sweet, we start snoring...cheesy

As far as a man is sweet, the babe will want extra.

And vice versa.

With ladies around, Erica became possessive... cheesy Which is normal in reality sef.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Do This? / . / Abuja Residents: Need a Domestic Assistant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.