Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Please Help, Its Urgent - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please Help, Its Urgent (462 Views)

Leetcode Solution Error Please Help Its Just Driving Me Crazy / Get In Here Asap, Its Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, Its Urgent by FahBuLous: 4:04pm On Sep 08, 2020
I am in need of a graphic designing tutor in Asaba.. Or recommend a good place i can learn it here.. Thank you..
Re: Please Help, Its Urgent by Sapeleboy911(m): 12:44am On Sep 10, 2020
Why not learn online?
Re: Please Help, Its Urgent by cixak95211: 3:26am On Sep 10, 2020
No wonder quacks full here!
Is it everything that is learnt online?
did you breeze thru primary and secondary school online? angry angry
someday, someone would seek recommendation for a good university to study medicine & surgery,
and the response will be "go to youtube, you can learn online, use ur phone blah blah blah"
Caramba angry angry angry
Re: Please Help, Its Urgent by Sapeleboy911(m): 8:54am On Sep 10, 2020
cixak95211:
someday, someone would seek recommendation for a good university to study medicine & surgery,
and the response will be "go to youtube, you can learn online, use ur phone blah blah blah"

Who is this mugu na? So those quack medical doctors learnt medicine & surgery online? Na everything you go sit down for classroom learn? Online learning has given me skills me that a useless school couldn't give me. Sit down there dey hawk mumu.
Re: Please Help, Its Urgent by cixak95211: 9:33am On Sep 10, 2020
Sapeleboy911:

Who is this mugu na? So those quack medical doctors learnt medicine & surgery online? Na everything you go sit down for classroom learn? Online learning has given me skills me that a useless school couldn't give me. Sit down there dey hawk mumu.

1. Lack of home training
2. One problem with self-taught people, they are limited to what they have learnt online and its where the cap ends.
3. Step out into the world, and you;ll discover your skills are just about 0.001% of what it takes;
cos you've been stuck in your own world.
4. Lack of home training, again.
5. Repeat step 4 until it sinks into your empty skull.
Re: Please Help, Its Urgent by Sapeleboy911(m): 10:18am On Sep 10, 2020
cixak95211:

1. Lack of home training
2. One problem with self-taught people, they are limited to what they have learnt online and its where the cap ends.
3. Step out into the world, and you;ll discover your skills are just about 0.001% of what it takes;
cos you've been stuck in your own world.
4. Lack of home training, again.
5. Repeat step 4 until it sinks into your empty skull.

Funny you, I already stepped out into the world using the internet. You are the one who lacks home training here. Somebody asked where he can learn graphic design. And, I made a suggestion for him. You can make your own suggestion and he will choose any of the option that suits his needs. Not condemning one for the other. Get that into your big for nothing skull okay?
Re: Please Help, Its Urgent by cixak95211: 11:56am On Sep 10, 2020
Sapeleboy911:

Funny you, I already stepped out into the world using the internet. You are the one who lacks home training here. Somebody asked where he can learn graphic design. And, I made a suggestion for him. You can make your own suggestion and he will choose any of the option that suits his needs. Not condemning one for the other. Get that into your big for nothing skull okay?

manners maketh man....
In case you missed it, please refer to step 4.
Thank you.
Re: Please Help, Its Urgent by Sapeleboy911(m): 12:41pm On Sep 10, 2020
cixak95211:

manners maketh man....
In case you missed it, please refer to step 4.
Thank you.

You lack what you preach hypocrite.
Re: Please Help, Its Urgent by FahBuLous: 4:29pm On Sep 10, 2020
Sapeleboy911:
Why not learn online?
i Dont want to learn online..
Re: Please Help, Its Urgent by FahBuLous: 4:30pm On Sep 10, 2020
cixak95211:
my brother, i Tire o
Re: Please Help, Its Urgent by valzey(m): 11:08am On Sep 11, 2020
Online doesn't only mean YouTube, there's Udemy, Pluralsight, Coursera... etc. And they're good and actual courses not tutorials . But physical tutoring also has its advantages, it depends on the person to be trained. No need for sharp criticism. Just make your own suggestions.
I'm not in Asaba so I can't recommend since he explicitly said he doesn't want online.

(1) (Reply)

. / Help! I Need Help With Golang Code. / Best Digital Marketing Agency In Delhi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.