Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Elena's Journey Episode 1 And 2 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Elena's Journey Episode 1 And 2 (375 Views)

Curious Elena / Amarachi The Beautiful Poor Child Part 1 And 2 / Tears Of A Heartless Woman Episode 1 And 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Elena's Journey Episode 1 And 2 by oruhobinna(m): 4:17pm On Sep 08, 2020
Elena's journey episode 1
Pls don't comment next or next please
********** (Outside Elena's home, she reads one of Vincent Manuel's book) Elena's Grandmother: Elena my dear, it's getting dark, won't you come inside? You're addicted to reading.
Elena: Perhaps I got it from my father, who I don't know. It's not just about the book Grandma, it's about the author, Vincent Manuel, He's so handsome and talented.
Elena's Grandmother: That's true, And if you knew your father he would have sent you to school to get a better education. We just have to fish everyday to earn a living.
Elena: Thats right, well Grandma, I'll be going to sleep now, Goodnight.
Elena's Grandmother : Goodnight my dear (Thinking)Elena, All grownup, if only she knew her father, she wouldn't have been going through this suffering?

(In Atlanta, USA)
Mike: Mr Vincent Manuel, we have to leave for Mexico soon for the business deal.
Vincent : We'll leave Mike, But not anytime soon, I haven't had enough time to rest.

(That night, Vincent look out to the sea, He spots a red-haired woman drowning)

Red-haired woman : Help! Somebody please help me!

(Vincent rushes into the water and saves her)

Vincent: Excuse me miss, are you okay?
Red-haired woman: Please, Help me!
Vincent : Wow! You're so beautiful, what's your name?
Red-haired woman: I'm...(She faints)
(Vincent carries her out of the sea and takes her to his house)

Elena's journey episode 2
*********** (The next morning, Elena goes fishing in her boat)
(Later that day)

Elena:Grandma, I'm back, and I brought back lunch, its in my boat, I'll go get it

Elena's Grandmother: Wait! Elena I have a suggestion, The rich man who lives uphill is in need of a maid, Maybe you could get a job there

Elena: that's a good idea, if I can get a job, I can make enough money to treat my mother, Thank you Grandma

Elena's Grandmother: You're welcome my dear

(Vincent takes the woman to his house)

Vincent: Here's your coffee? How're you feeling now?

Red-haired woman: Much better, thanks.

Vincent: My name's Vincent Manuel, I'd like to know yours

Red-haired woman: I'm Cassandra, You're the famous book writer, Vincent Manuel. God! You're so handsome

Vincent: Well, you're not wrong (laughs) So do you have any relatives here in Atlanta?

Cassandra: I'm sorry, I can't remember anything apart from my name

Vincent: Well, that's not good, We'll need to see a doctor, in the meantime, welcome to my home!

Cassandra: Thanks for your hospitality

(At Mr Leon's house)

Mr Leon:Orora, Helen, one of those fisherwomen downhill is coming here for the job as a maid

Helen: That's nice, I just pray this one won't leave like the last ones did because of Orora!

Orora : Ugh! Its not my fault, those people are so dirty and irritating.

KEEP VIEWING AND DROPPING YOUR FEEDBACKS FOR MORE EPISODES... THIS ISN'T GONNA BE BORING... REMEMBER, IT'S JUST THE BEGINNING!

(1) (Reply)

At Home Basketball Court / Outdoor Basketball Courts / The Life Of Bisi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.