Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,517 members, 7,958,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:23 PM

Rudeboy And Mr P Exposed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rudeboy And Mr P Exposed (368 Views)

Suya Seller Takes Picture With Rudeboy And Calls Himself A Fan / P Square War Is Finally Over-rudeboy And Mr P Settles / Cute Photo Of Rudeboy And His Son Andre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rudeboy And Mr P Exposed by laus(m): 4:31pm On Sep 08, 2020
“Rudeboy and Mr P ” Today I have bring a very deep research I made details from the On going problem between the psqure. In this case we could recall that their problem have been on going since their mother was alive but she kept resolving it for them. After the death of their mother, the whole issues started getting Crystal to the individuals.
Below are the Points made by Mr P On the issue.

https://gramvibes.com/rudeboy-and-mr-p-exposed/

(1) (Reply)

Gossip BEEF ALERT!! Tiwa Savage VS Wizkid / Actor Muyideen Oladapo Made Xado Ambassador / The Many Challenges I Face To Remain Relevant In The Movie Industry- Oseni Aremu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.