Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

You Can Never Go Broke With This!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Can Never Go Broke With This!! (529 Views)

Stop Being Broke With Referral Method (no Scam) / You Can Never Go Broke If You Have This Physical Skill (#200k+ Monthly) / Never Go Broke Again. Earn Online By This Simple Step. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Never Go Broke With This!! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 08, 2020
I have seen a lot of posts on Nairaland with the topic "I am tired of this life,no money" "at age 25, what can I do to start making money" "I am broke, please help",etc.
but I got a solution which I would love to share with anyone interested to make it big.
While studying at school, While aspiring admission, after graduating, during NYSC,etc..at least out if those period.. make sure you learn a digital SKILL.
I bet with you, you can't go broke when you have a skill...
I can say this,I learnt a lot of skills professionally and I am still an aspirant of a university but I am already making huge money..
so, what's stopping you from learning a skill?
I learnt *Graphic design * Digital marketing *Web development *Video Animations *Video editting *Photo editting *Freelancing *Blogging *Snail and mushroom rearing *Drawing *Copyrighting, etc just to mention few..
If you are interested in offering me a work to do, you can as well comment.
Lalasticala
Mynd44
please help push to front page for a lot to see this
Re: You Can Never Go Broke With This!! by MostImportant(m): 4:40pm On Sep 08, 2020
Interested in at least 3 of those skills
Re: You Can Never Go Broke With This!! by FahBuLous: 6:06pm On Sep 08, 2020
What softwares are u a master in as a graphic designer?
Re: You Can Never Go Broke With This!! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 08, 2020
MostImportant:
Interested in at least 3 of those skills

message me through the Link on my signature
Re: You Can Never Go Broke With This!! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 08, 2020
FahBuLous:
What softwares are u a master in as a graphic designer?

you have once told me you don't need an online training
Re: You Can Never Go Broke With This!! by FahBuLous: 6:19pm On Sep 08, 2020
Realshay:

you have once told me you don't need an online training
yeah i dnt.. I doubt u hv a knowledqe of the right softwares 2 b a qud qraphic desiqner with all the list u wrote up there, mayb u just learnt d basics, u didnt qo deep..
Re: You Can Never Go Broke With This!! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 08, 2020
FahBuLous:
yeah i dnt.. I doubt u hv a knowledqe of the right softwares 2 b a qud qraphic desiqner with all the list u wrote up there, mayb u just learnt d basics, u didnt qo deep..

I don't go deep in graphic design?..
Lol I can't stop laughing.. you see when you don't know something.. you ask politely not stylishly..
so, you mean once someone has all those skills,he or she didn't learn professionally..
wise up please
Re: You Can Never Go Broke With This!! by FahBuLous: 1:33am On Sep 09, 2020
Realshay:

I don't go deep in graphic design?..
Lol I can't stop laughing.. you see when you don't know something.. you ask politely not stylishly..
so, you mean once someone has all those skills,he or she didn't learn professionally..
wise up please
Shun stylishly, m sure u don't know core core graphic designing... It's deeper than what u can imagine.... You can't be a professional graphic designer n load ur head... I haven't learnt it yet but I doubt u know it deeply, just stop lying to yourself, u ain't a professional...
Re: You Can Never Go Broke With This!! by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 09, 2020
FahBuLous:
Shun stylishly, m sure u don't know core core graphic designing... It's deeper than what u can imagine.... You can't be a professional graphic designer n load ur head... I haven't learnt it yet but I doubt u know it deeply, just stop lying to yourself, u ain't a professional...

I don't have your time..
so you mean graphic designer aren't involves in other skills? go and sleep jawe..
or you mean a graphic designer involves in other skills isn't a professional?..wise up..
you haven't reach a level doesn't mean other hasn't start.. you haven't even start,ya talking.. have a rethink
use your brain to think.. you haven't learn graphic design and you are trying to find out a professional or unprofessional design.
Re: You Can Never Go Broke With This!! by FahBuLous: 11:58am On Sep 09, 2020
Realshay:

I don't have your time..
so you mean graphic designer aren't involves in other skills? go and sleep jawe..
or you mean a graphic designer involves in other skills isn't a professional?..wise up..
you haven't reach a level doesn't mean other hasn't start.. you haven't even start,ya talking.. have a rethink
use your brain to think.. you haven't learn graphic design and you are trying to find out a professional or unprofessional design.
All this bitterness bkus u are bursted... I just pray no one falls for your tricks, u cnt teach anyone professional graphic desiqn... The earlier u qet dat, the better... i have seen people like u..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

40 Tons Trucks Available For Lease / FRANEMM Industries Limited / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.