Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/09/2020 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/09/2020 (131 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/09/18 / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(sat. 09/09/2017) Only His Will / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/09/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/09/2020 by dallyemmy: 4:34pm On Sep 08, 2020
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/09/2020 by dallyemmy: 7:19am On Sep 09, 2020
Prayer Points on Today’s Open Heavens: (Wednesday, September 9, 2020)

*Company For The Lonely 2*

If you want to be blessed from these prayer points, you must first, surrender Your life, to the Lord Jesus Christ, Himself, by saying this prayer:

“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray.”

Prayer Points:

1.Thank You, Father, for Your promise, that You will never leave me nor forsake me.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, empower me by Your grace, to live a holy life and make me a carrier of Your presence, every moment of my life, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, give me the grace to create time out of my busy schedules, to be alone with You, daily, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, help me to utilise my periods of loneliness to seek Your face and meditate in Your word, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, please, wear upon me the garment of Your praise; let Your praise never cease in my mouth, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, please, take me from the backside of the desert to the palace; and, from obscurity to limelight, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, please, give me the grace to spend my lonely days praising You, doing Your will and soaking myself in Your presence, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, let Your anointing locate me, today; and, let it change my situation, location, diet, accommodation and status, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye, and, take over all his battles and fight for him, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Cahn – The First Of All Controversies / Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! Eye Sight Healed & Strange Movement Disappears / Freeze Apologizing To Bishop David Oyedepo is Good Omen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.